Action Figure Upgraded Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikekind

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was eyeballing my original Myers custom, but I every time I looked at it and thinking it was inferior. So, I put together an upgraded version.

On a HT THor body, including a very special headsculpt (guess who made it!) HT Indiana Jones boots, and classic myers hands repainted w/Warhammer paints, and a knife by Caine.

I know the boots aren't perfect, but they look very 70's to me, which is the look I wanted. It keeps his overall look more light and authentic to the era, if not the film. There's nothing stark and dark on the figure except his eyes...the devils eyes.

I'm really proud of him, and he looks great next to my other horror guys.

Pretend like I was going for a vintage look w/the pics...yeah...

Thanks for commenting/checking it out!

OLD MYERS:
IMG_0905.jpg

UPGRADE!
IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

I swear I'll get a better camera one day...

Last edited:
Re: It came from the parts bin: Michael Myers

Hell Jeah man , That's One's Customs "The Shape" you got there .

Congrats buddy , looks awesome , just need mew coveralls and you're golden

Hell Jeah man , That's One's Customs "The Shape" you got there .

Congrats buddy , looks awesome , just need mew coveralls and you're golden

It's awesome, I was really happy to find a decent head for this guy.

Any coverall suggestions?

Its not cheap but I highly recommend Moe's coveralls which is specifically for Mikey.
Last time I checked, he has one more spot that opened. It was sold out last time.
Its the 2nd run and I believe final run of his Myers coveralls.
Get a cheap $20 narrow body from ebay, I tried different bodies and narrow fits Moe's coveralls perfectly.
Dye the coveralls, make sure you have a black shirt, and you're golden.
One's "The shape" freaking rocks!

My myers with the same formula.
Oh, I did added blue to highlight the shadows on the sculpt. But that was just me.
Even as it is, this sculpt is sweet!

Myers1b.jpg

JasonNew2.jpg

I like that idea. I'll have to investigate that. If I can get the scratch together I'll bug Moe about it.

Also, Remy, did you customize your FvJ Jason at all? He photographs really nicely.

Yup, sure did. Very underrated figure. I really like that he is tall. I believe he is almost 14". So he is very imposing next to other figures.
I weathered him up quite a bit, specially the mask, replaced the cheap hair he has on one side of his head. Also added more blood to his machete.

Last edited:

awesome! where are you guys getting this "the Shape" head sculpt at? i can't even find one on ebay

oh, and where can i find i good 1/6 butcher knife? thanks

Unfortunately, ones custom only put one up every once and awhile on eBay. It took me awhile to get one too cause I missed out when he originally offered it here on this board.
So, just be patient and keep checking eBay.

Unfortunately, ones custom only put one up every once and awhile on eBay. It took me awhile to get one too cause I missed out when he originally offered it here on this board.
So, just be patient and keep checking eBay.

Yeah. Ive been wanting a good Myers but could never find a Ones customs for sale, then I had to back out of Betos run and being dishearted I went on ebay looking for 1:6 Myers stuff and found this:

c6e4c99d-e773-e207.jpg

Ones proto type of his newest "Blackest Eyes" coming this fall so I snagged it! Glad I did! This thing rocks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Glad you're enjoying that headsculpt. The finished figure looks great!

Thanks Caine! I heart your stuff, man. I can't wait to add an upgraded Caine Freddy to my shelf....Mike is lonely in upgrade land by his lonesome.
:wave

Thats pretty nice I have for sometime been wanting to build a Myers
just have not found the right stuff

These both look amazingly good. I was expecting to get some version of One's Myers at some point, but it never happened. I'd still love one though. "The Shape" looks perfect in these shots.

One's "The shape" freaking rocks!

Myers1b.jpg

JasonNew2.jpg

c6e4c99d-e773-e207.jpg

Ones proto type of his newest "Blackest Eyes" coming this fall so I snagged it! Glad I did! This thing rocks!

Is anyone making a myers headsculpt everytime their either sold or none to be found.

Back