• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Tychus Findlay(Starcraft 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabagaZt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale is:
Conan PF Ex (193/500)
(Sold)
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=72071&ref=learnmore_72071

Conan Diorama Ex (144/450)
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2000221&ref=learnmore_2000221
(On hold)

Sideshow Tychus Findlay 831/1250(Starcraft 2) (SOLD)
500$ + shipping(Europe = 75$ , rest of the world= 185$)
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89486

I dont have the Conan statues in my apartment right now, so I have to check the numbers on them later, but there is nothing special about the numbers.

The Conan PF have never been on display, he's been sitting in his box since I bought him. If my memory is correct there is a small scratch on the right side of the base, in the black area. I will upload pictures of the statue when I visit my parents since the statue is located there.

The Conan Diorama have been on display for a little while, and as far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with that statue. I never used the skirts for the lady, :wink1: , so they are like new. There is a small problem with the art-box, one side is loose. If you care about that it can be glued back and is good like new.

My Tychus Findlay is an original statue, not a recast which can be found on eBay. Its number 831 out of 1250. He was on display a while ago, but have been in his box the last 6 months or something. I think there is a tiny chip on the base, but I have to get back to that later. Other then that he's fine.

I got the art- and shippingbox for all the statues listed in this thread. I'm very sorry for not having pictures uploaded right now. The basement where I live got flooded last week, so I had to send almost all my statues home to my parents for storage while I'm getting ready to move out from here.

Send me a PM if any of this sounds interesting to you :)

Important! I will not declare this for a lower value for customs and stuff like that. If I'm not mistaken I would have to take the loss for a lower value if they get damaged during shipping. Sorry :/

Last edited:
Re: FS: Conan Ex PF/Conan Dio Ex/Tychus Findlay(Starcraft 2)

I took some pictures of the Conan-statues. Send me a PM with your email-adress if you want all the pictures in higher resolution. I took more pictures then just these 4 that I uploaded.

Hopefully you can see the white scrath on the base for the PF, its below his left foot.

Last edited:

PM's replied :)

And up to the top we go.

Bump :)

I will take pictures of Tychus Findlay when I get back to my apartment, sorry about the delay. I'm home visiting my parents right now.

Conan PF sold!

I'm very sorry for not being around much lately, everything is a mess here after the people I rent from decided to tear up the floor before he intended too. I'm still looking for a new place to rent, and my final exams are coming soon, so I'm a bit busy(and stressed :p ) nowadays.

I'll put this thread "on hold" until my life is back on track again, sorry. I'll bump it when I'm ready to sell again :)

Bumping this up again, life is getting back to normal :p

I put the Conan-dio on hold for now, but Tychus is still for sale. Here are some pictures, send me your emailadress if you want more pictures.

eeek, if the price is insane I might have to reconsider it. I dont want to mess up and sell another statue too cheap like I did a couple of years ago :p

If only I didnt sell that Uruk-Hai Berserker PF EX.. ^^

For those who have requested pictures, I keep getting this message:

Hotmail couldn't send your message because the server was busy. Please try again later.

I'm leaving home for a day or two now, so I'll send those pictures on sunday/monday. Sorry :/

Back