My Stuff - No sideshow.....Yet.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Here are a few of my things. I have sideshow Jaws and Sauron on the way and I am thinking of getting the Balrog (second version).

Anyways here is my Favorite piece right now

Godzilla
room015.jpg

Here is the Godzilla model I did. First time I ever did a model so be nice

room.jpg

Alien Pile
room009.jpg

Alien Model I did. Second model I have ever done
room001.jpg

Collection of Alien Busts and King Ghidorah
room017.jpg

A shot of the room
room014.jpg

Here are some photos of a Jason model I did for a friend of mine. Third and last model I have done. Not a great sculpt IMO but a good one to learn and practice on. I still have a Loooooooong way to go.

hayden3042.jpg

hayden3037.jpg

hayden3046.jpg

hayden3049.jpg

Anways I use to have so much more but many of them were Toys and I am starting to clear them out by putting them away or selling them so to start making room for statues.

I used to own that Jason model.It is made by Screamin.

The first picture of Godzilla I won off ebay. It had a bad paint job so I went looking around the net for the same model. Found a guy who had it and did an awsome paint job. Turnes out for a fee he would do other people models so I sent it to him and he did an Awsome Job!!! Can't remember who it was but I am sure I can find him again.

The other model, the one I did, I got from XOFacto.com. Putting it together, shaping the filler, painting it and the dry brushing it took me about 12 - 15 hours give or take. I did it in almost one sitting. Only taking a break to sleep.

Alien took about 10 hours.That model was a recast and not official.

Jason took around 20 hours. Thats counting waiting for glue and filler dry and paint and so on.

Thats why I don't do alot of models. They are usually expensive and once I get going I can't stop. It sucks up much of my weekend.

Cool collection!, i like Godzilla collectibles where did you got the Godzilla of the fist pic?? i like the paint job

Last edited:
Some more of my stuff.

One of my Favs. Can't believe I did not post it last time.

Conan's Atlantean sword

Vader018.jpg

My fav. cheap piece

Neca's Jason. Would love a PF of this and part 3

Vader017.jpg

Better shot of my Aliens

Vader014.jpg

PF Vader

Vader002.jpg

SS Weta's Sauron

Vader012.jpg

Back