• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Two Face...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallah

Super Freak
Reaction score
... thinking about grabbing some of the Nolan villains to supplement by 89 Bats with a few bad guys. :) I am working on getting a Scarecrow at the moment... but I've lost out on a couple of Two Faces now.

I'm looking to spend around a $100, so I'm looking for loose examples mostly. I might be willing to go higher for boxed if need be, but I'd like to exhaust the loose possibilities first if possible.

Thanks!

Sallah

I've seen your reviews and you and your son are ace! Two-Face, when compared with the DX Bats and Joker you have got, will really seem quite poor. He is a very mediocre figure but that is just my opinion - for Nolan villains, Hot Toys are going to release a new Joker which might be worth waiting for. Just a suggestion to help you out!

Josh

I've seen your reviews and you and your son are ace! Two-Face, when compared with the DX Bats and Joker you have got, will really seem quite poor. He is a very mediocre figure but that is just my opinion - for Nolan villains, Hot Toys are going to release a new Joker which might be worth waiting for. Just a suggestion to help you out!

Josh

Thanks so much man! I really appreciate the kind words on the reviews! :)

Yeah... judging by pics, he doesn't hold a candle to DX08/09... but I'd still like to round out my bat villains with him and possibly Scarecrow. While I'm not a fan of the Nolan films really, I figured it would be cool to have Keaton Bats surrounded by some of the other Bat-film bad guys... :)

And thanks to a fellow freak, I now have Two Face!

Sallah

Back