Action Figure Betomatali and Lupita presents...Original Concept Classic Monsters!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which "monster" you want to rise first?

• Frankenstein

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Werewolf

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Mummy

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Dracula

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Phantom Of The Opera

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Gill Man

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Zombie

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow horror freaks!! Beto and Lu are planning on creating a line of 1/6 "Classics Monsters" with a twist of their madness!!! That's right, both will be doing a different take on each of the classics:panic:.

What's even more exciting is..... they want your feedback!! That's right! They want everyone here to vote for the order of the figures to be made. Also wants to hear your feedback as to what you would like to see with each figure (visually & accessories) etc.

I'll start this off with a poll of each character they have in mind. If you feel I may have left any out, please let us know!! The goal is to make "original concepts" of the classics with your feedback!!

Vote now for the first monster to rise up!!!

Last edited:
Re: Betomatali and Lupita presents...Classic Monsters!!

I was torn between Dracula and a Zombie. I caved and went with a Zombie but I am looking forward to seeing anything they come up with. A werewolf would be awesome too.

So many awesome choices. You can never go wrong with a Zombie, especially with what Beto and Lu can do with them now :)

Almost forgot to post what I would like to see.. a wooden coffin is a most. I think a traditional look would be cool, but definitely maybe 2 head sculpts. Normal and transformed.

I would love to see Dr Frankenstein (Karloff, Rathbone and Colin Clive). Overlooked!
Also Ygor. 1/6 I presume.

Thanks

Actually, if they are doing the whole line anyway, I think the Mummy has the potential to be the coolest with Lu's crazy tailoring.

I would love to see Dr Frankenstein (Karloff, Rathbone and Colin Clive). Overlooked!
Also Ygor. 1/6 I presume.

Thanks

Great! Of course we need a the mad scientist and Ygor to this list. If I can figure out how the heck I can modify the poll.

And yes, 1/6.

I always felt a bit of sympathy for the gill man. The fossilized hand would be a cool accessory as well.

A Dr. Praetorius would be pretty cool! Especially with a dancing fairy accessory in a jar...

Im a Huge Zombie Lover, But Would Love To See a Fully Haired Werewolf , By The Very Talented Duo :1-1:.

After Lupita,s Exellent work on Fluffy, We all No How Awesome, The Werewolf would turnout :yess:

Sounds very promising. I'd love a 1/6 pumpkinhead from Trick R Treat. Sure it's not old classic but it'd damn cool and very creepy!

I can't say for sure which one I'd like to see more... but I went with Gillman as I imagine Beo and Lu would come up with some kind of crazy-awesome design and body for him.

Frank would have been a close second, certainly a lot of cool directions he could take with that one.

mmm by the way anyone is intersed in some Vincent Price stuff?? The Abominable Dr. Phibes would be my choice

Nine killed her; nine shall die! Eight have died, soon to be nine. Nine eternities in doom! :rotfl

mmm by the way anyone is intersed in some Vincent Price stuff?? The Abominable Dr. Phibes would be my choice

Nine killed her; nine shall die! Eight have died, soon to be nine. Nine eternities in doom! :rotfl

Damn it Beto!! You know I want him too!! Anyone knows how to modify the poll to add names?

Back