Action Figure cplhick's Terminator customs; Sarah Connor/Kyle Reese

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cplhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys here is my Kyle Reese custom figure. This is the post police shoot out version so at this point in the movie he does not have his green trench coat or his shotgun.

I will be making a Tech Noir version soon.

This is the first time I have tired to use lighting and not using a flash. Normally you just see my stuff on my (messy) desk so I am trying to improve my photo skills.

He uses a a HS made and painted by Synder-Man and features an Evilface decal, the rest is all done by me.

He features a real metal pole, real metal pipe bomb and a cigarette lighter.

I hope you like him. Kyle Reese is my most favorite fictional charter ever so I hope I did him justice :)

Klyereeseblue4good.jpg

KylereeseBlue1good.jpg

Kylereeseblue2good.jpg

Klyereeseblue3good.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Kyle Reese post police shoot out custom 1/6 figure

Nice man , now you need a 80's haired Sarah Connor and you're all set.

came out awesome .

I need a Kyle Reese bad

Has anyone sculpted Michael Biehn? Its about time!

Excellent job. I like that you went with the particular outfit from later in the film, its a change. I have the envy. Other than the MMS01 I have no Kyle Reese figure. Sorta focused on various T-800s and T-1000s and Sarah Connor T2. He is much neglected by me. I would see that rectified sometime.

Mr.Fusion - where'd that T1 Sarah sculpt come from? Looks pretty good.

Thanks guys!

@ A-dev I'm obsessed with T2 Sarah as well. I have 3 different versions of her myself.

Reese and T2 Sarah are my favorite Terminator franchise characters.

:hi5:

It's one of Ada Chan's. It looks better in hand. I haven't painted mine yet, though. I hope to get the project underway soon.

https://www.wantedactionfigure.com/productShow.asp?id=866

I'm intrigued. If I'm ever to have a T1 Sarah a custom is probably going to be the only way. Have you purchased via that site before? Thanks.

Thanks guys!

@ A-dev I'm obsessed with T2 Sarah as well. I have 3 different versions of her myself.

Reese and T2 Sarah are my favorite Terminator franchise characters.

:hi5:

Ah thats right it was you who was big into Sarah Connor. I still intend to get another ponytailed HT Sarah figure (can't remember what MMS number it is) to set up as the full assassin Sarah. I went for the less obvious look on my first of that figure - minus the ammo-vest where shes readying the weapons on that picnic bench at Enriques camp. Other than that do you have any idea where to get sweatpants for the Pescadero outfit? I found white tanktops for a female figure (actually I think it was you who linked me the site) but the sweatpants are elusive.

I'm intrigued. If I'm ever to have a T1 Sarah a custom is probably going to be the only way. Have you purchased via that site before? Thanks.

Ah thats right it was you who was big into Sarah Connor. I still intend to get another ponytailed HT Sarah figure (can't remember what MMS number it is) to set up as the full assassin Sarah. I went for the less obvious look on my first of that figure - minus the ammo-vest where shes readying the weapons on that picnic bench at Enriques camp. Other than that do you have any idea where to get sweatpants for the Pescadero outfit? I found white tanktops for a female figure (actually I think it was you who linked me the site) but the sweatpants are elusive.

Yes just a month or two ago I found some great sweat pants for her hospital stay (at the lieutenant's governor's pleasure of course:rotfl)

William: Army EOD Sweat Pants 1:6 Dragon

They are from a military figure. There a bit big but you can futz them to look right.

I also got a night stick she got from the guards from TA. Some random manufacture. Might have been from some knock off Fight Club figure but don't quote me.

I have also ordered these feet:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/220966953658?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Finally I got an extra T2 handgun she takes off Arnold to fight off the T-1000.

I'm just waiting on the feet and she'll be done :)

Here some really quick wip shots of my Tech Noir Kyle Reese.

Kylereesewipgoog.jpg

Kylereesewip2good.jpg

The trench is green it just looks grey. :)

This is a mock up using the final battle Parts with trench and shotgun.

I have a whole second body outfit so I can display both at the same time.

Last edited:
Re: Kyle Reese custom 1/6 figure NEW Tech Noir wip last pg

Rockin'! Well done! Would love some Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor (T & T2) statues someday!

That looks great:clap I like how you captured the details like the dirty pants, scar on his chin and the nike sneakers, looks freaking awesome dude. I wish HT would continue the T-1 line with this version kyle reese, police shootout, endo, and sarah:pray:

If HT ever get thier finger out and produce this fig, then i'm guessing they will include the jacket and the trenchcoat. As for the weapons, i think the shotty, pipebombs and police six shooter.

If HT ever get thier finger out and produce this fig, then i'm guessing they will include the jacket and the trenchcoat. As for the weapons, i think the shotty, pipebombs and police six shooter.

I agree. I have yet to find an accurate Ruger Security Six for Kyle. I would love to see HT revisit a Reese figure, but I don't see that happening for a while.

Here is my Pescadero Sarah Connor. Just a simple bash (yet this is my V.2 lol noob) but an essential look for her during the movie.

Sarahconnorhospital.jpg

Hope you guys like.

Here is my Pescadero Sarah Connor. Just a simple bash (yet this is my V.2 lol noob) but an essential look for her during the movie.

Sarahconnorhospital.jpg

Hope you guys like.

Looks great! I was thinking of doing this myself. Great work!

:yess::clap
Hey guys here is my Kyle Reese custom figure. This is the post police shoot out version so at this point in the movie he does not have his green trench coat or his shotgun.

I will be making a Tech Noir version soon.

This is the first time I have tired to use lighting and not using a flash. Normally you just see my stuff on my (messy) desk so I am trying to improve my photo skills.

He uses a a HS made and painted by Synder-Man and features an Evilface decal, the rest is all done by me.

He features a real metal pole, real metal pipe bomb and a cigarette lighter.

I hope you like him. Kyle Reese is my most favorite fictional charter ever so I hope I did him justice :)

Klyereeseblue4good.jpg

KylereeseBlue1good.jpg

Kylereeseblue2good.jpg

Klyereeseblue3good.jpg

Back