Captain Rex Phase II Figure Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
RexBadass-TCWCUK626.1.jpg

Sideshow Experience - Ask Sideshow - March 27th 2012 said:
Q: I love the Clones! Any chance for a 1:6 scale Rex in Phase II armor?

A: Absolutely. His new look is phenomenal!

Maybe not currently in development but in the works. :yess:

Last edited:
May 27th 2012?!? Holy ____! Sideshow is answering questions from the future?!?

Goddamn it. I guess I'm in for the Phase IIs now.

May 27th 2012?!? Holy ____! Sideshow is answering questions from the future?!?

Goddamn it. I guess I'm in for the Phase IIs now.

:lol fixed, i'm more tired than i thought

________

anyway, i'm pysched for this as i have all of my clones in the Phase 2 buckets and skipped Rex because he just wouldn't fit

Hope they sculpt a new bib so the middle strip isn't just painted on when they release the new one.

Oh rex I purchased you to make my 2 501st not feal lonely and now you tempt me again. Oh well its only money....right? LOL

Are there many differences in the armour, or will it be just the same figure with a new helmet, and cost $50 more than the phase one Rex?
Considering Bly comes with the option of both it'll be a bit painful to fork out for a whole new figure:(
That said I'll probably get him.

I'm all over this when its released!!! Ever since the krell storyline I have been wanting him with the phase 2 bucket....awesome news!!!

I didn't pick up the 1st one as I am a fan of Phase II helmets so this is GREAT news!! Hopefully this will be out before the end of the year...

Rex 2.0 will be a pass for me... I'm sure the figure will be cool, but I'm keeping away from CW figures.

I hope they make Wolffe and his troops from S4! They have some of the best markings on the armour and Wolffe's helmet was also different.

Back