Spidey PF Exclusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camera just comes with the exclusive. And they usually don't list the regular version for sale until the exclusive sells out. Which BTW, it is getting close but has been that way for a while now.

Go the notice myself, and unfortunetly am going to have to cancel due to $. Funny thing is, it seems the low quantity alert is going up. Though could just be my eyes :)

Last edited:
Spiff said:
Go the notice myself, and unfortunetly am going to have to cancel due to $. Funny thing is, it seems the low quantity alert is going up. Must be other cancellations.

I really do not understand why SS is not altering the edition size of this statue.

I will probably cancel shortly

spidey's numbers seem to be going the wrong way at the moment. with the amount of stuff coming out it isn't surprising.

I got the regular from a dealer, the camera is cool, but the amount I saved was worth it. If the camera had some way that it was attached to the base via webbing or something it woulda been different. I just didn't like it hanging from his neck and hanging it from the pipe seemed a little dull. I can't wait to get this and Ironman.

I love this peice and am really bummed that I had to cancel it this afternoon. If they would have shipped it in September I would be able to keep it. I thought this was suppose to come out later in the year and I pray that John Wayne is still several months away because I really want to keep it.

Mookeylama said:
alter it how? it's already at 500 (excl). i guess 250 would be cool!

yep, they need to reduce the ES to keep the interest.

for example; they may reduce it to 400 pieces and close the sale by now.

SS did this with the Frodo PF.
It wasn't sold out and in 1 hour before submittal of the newsletter, they just make the ES 1000 and close the ordering as SOLD OUT with wait list.

I am one of the first to get on that wait list and I am sure lots of people get on the wait list after a low ES.

I have the exclusive on order..I love the pose and the mixed media elements..the camera is kinda lame though, as someone said have it attached to some webbing and it would have been cool...oh well.
Can't wait to get it and the spidey 1:1 bust.:chew

I actually canceled to. Too much stuff coming, how times are we going to hear that. It seems for a piece not to get canceled it has to be amazing, and Spidey didn't do it.

Last edited:
NASEDO said:
I actually canceled to. Too much stuff coming, how times are going to hear that. It seems for a piece not to get canceled it has to amazing, and Spidey didn't do it.

Amen brother...Amen. I've been doing a lot of collecting restructuring as well. There is no shame in prioritizing which items come first and which ones don't make the cut.

This Spidey's pose is off and the mixed media just doesn't work for this piece in my opinion.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Amen brother...Amen. I've been doing a lot of collecting restructuring as well. There is no shame in prioritizing which items come first and which ones don't make the cut.

This Spidey's pose is off and the mixed media just doesn't work for this piece in my opinion.

I agree....

SolidLiquidFox said:

I couldn't of said it better.

I'm kind of glad that I had to cancel this. The polystone and fabric just don't mix very well. I would of been much happier with an all over fabric outfit and a Peter Parker Exclusive head.

Not going for this one because of the diapers and the camera is a pretty weak exclusive. I think the overall pose isn't bad but this one is a pass for me.

I am kinda suprised , I thought for sure a Spider-Man P.F. with an edition size of 500 would of been a lock to sell out pretty quickly.

I passed on it myself , and I agree , the Poly and Fabric just don't make it on this piece....

:confused:

Back