Cyborg Darth Maul Coming in 1/6!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone Catch this?!?!?!

Ask Sideshow said:
With the successful praise of your Premium Format Darth Maul with Mechanical Legs, do you think we might see him represented at 1:6th scale?
Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Man, your mind-reading powers are phenomenal. We’re in development… and it’s going to be AMAZING.

PS: if mods feel it's better to merge it with the "NEXT Star Wars 1/6 Figure" thread, please do

As a proud owner of the PF & 1/6 collector i'm interested in this :)

I don't own the PF but I'll definitely be in on this. glad SS is diving more and more into mechanical characters

Clone Wars version?

is the CW version that much different than the comic version?

doesn't matter to me though. if it looks as good as the PF I'm all in :yess:

They meant this...

darthmaul_detail.jpg

Maul horrible cyborg form is, for me, one of the worse ideas ever conceived, and I especially hate those long horns.
BUT if the headsculpt is good enough and no big horns are involved, it can be useful for some upgrade...

I foresee this piece will be pricey, don't see any chance of the mechanical parts being reused.

I think it was phenomenal as a PF,
the scale and medium was menacing and all

..but as a 1/6 figure..im not so sure
i have to see more pics before i'm convinced.

Cyborg Maul hates all of you haters and will haunt you in your dreams.

Anyway, does he have long horns in the CW series? A Cyborg Maul with short horns would be awesome...really hope the idiots who decided the PF should be orange were fired for being color blind.

Back