Hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
As you can tell by the name I use I am a big JAWS fan and the Sideshow JAWS is my first major purchase from sideshow. I then got Sauron.

I am Family Advocate at a Head Start pre school. I am married to my High School Sweetheart. We have been together for 18 years and we just had our first child back in October.

Some of my Fav. Movies
JAWS
Star Wars films
Lord of the Rings
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Alien
Die Hard
Comic Book movies

Fav. Music
Led Zeppelin
Black Sabbath w/ Ozzy
Van Halen w/ Dave
AC/DC w/ Bon Scott
Alice Cooper
Dream Theater
Extreme - yeah that band

Fav. Hobbies
Time with my Child
Drumming
weight lifting
Godzilla
Collecting movie figures
Putting together the occasiona model. I have done a godzilla and an Alien so far. Both turned out pretty good.

Well that about it. look foward to getting to know everyone here.l

Last edited:
Welcome! And glad to see a fellow drummer... what kinda kit ya' got, if ya don't mind my asking :monkey3 I'm a Gretsch man myself :chew

Oh boy. Should I even addmit this? I sold the drum set. It was an old beat up pearl. I decided to sell when we found out we were going to have our first baby. Kind of hard to play Drum rolls and paradiddles when theres a newborn in the house.

I also want to get a better set one day when he is older so thats my plan. probably get a new one in three years. A fellow drummer friend of mine still makes fun of me for selling it.

I hang my head in shame but what are ya going to do.

What kind of set do you have galactiboy?

Gotta extend welcome to a fellow JAWS fan.
Welcome here bro. I am kinda new myself.
Love the fave movie and band. Same. Good calls both.

Hope to see more of your moniker around the boards. :D

Back