Accurate boots for Zoë - need reference photos for artist, interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star Puffs

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Update:
$25 is not realistic. Trevor gave us a super bargain. Most heads here start at $35. and you have to cast two pieces of comparable volume. $45 is a better estimate.

On the plus side, the boots will likely not need to drilled out and may be cast in black, in a slightly flexible urethane rubber. Having done two pair of Trev's boots I think that time-savings (and the stress of damaging the boots with a Dremel) is worth some

Also, the HT Sheva boots sell for like $60 on eBay. Balance that against having a screen-accurate boot.

I found an artist that is interested in sculpting boots for Zoë (and possibly shoes for Wash later on). They do not want me to reveal their name yet, to avoid disappointing people.

Trevor told me yesterday that he does not have time to sculpt accessories and is happy for another artist to offer them here.

What the artist needs to help finalise their decision are a few more reference photos, especially 1) direct side profile, 2) back shot and 3) inside (were the boots zip or pull-on?) if available. Below are the two best reference of which I know.

picture.php

picture.php

I do not own the BluRay set, so anyone who can provide some additional high-res reference photos would greatly help to make this project a reality. I find taking a photo of the TV screen can be a quick way to capture a reference image.

Thanks. Please confirm or express your interest too.

Interest:
1,2. Star Puffs (2)
3. BuffyGirl
4. Jedi Guy
5. Gray

???
ProgMatinee
Anzik
ShadowX81

Last edited:
Id be interested pending final price and outcome.

Also Starpuffs, are you by any chance still offering Mal suspenders?

Back