Invincible comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else loved this book as much as I did? It's by far my favorite Robert Kirkman book. If you love superhero comics definetley check this one out.

Invincible rocks. From what I've read, it's even better than The Walking Dead.

Agreed! I love The Walking Dead, but Invincible is just so much more fun and enjoyable. How far into the series have you read?

This was/is such an awesome book. I lost track of it about a year or so ago, kinda fell out of comics, shortly after the Conquest storyline, which was epic as ____. Always thought it was so underrated. TWD is getting all the press now with the zombie hype.

I always thought this would've been a cool TV show, have the season ending cliffhanger be the scene where he throws the garbage bag away. You'd go the whole season it just being a teen high school drama, then you (the viewer) finds out he has super powers, and it just changes into a whole new type of show. Like Smallville but less baggage.

This quikly became my favorite book,about a month ago I bought my 1st invinsale comic because I was a walking dead fan.a month and some 80 issues later I would say its now my favorite.I even bought the gotg spin off.I would love to see a tv show or movie.

This quikly became my favorite book,about a month ago I bought my 1st invinsale comic because I was a walking dead fan.a month and some 80 issues later I would say its now my favorite.I even bought the gotg spin off.I would love to see a tv show or movie.

Yeah the GOTG spin off I liked alot. Took forever for in between issues though. This seriously would make an awesome tv show, but I would like for showtime hbo etc to pick it up. Just for the fact that it's absolutely brutal at some points and only those kind of stations would be able to do it with out having to cut out most of the gore.

By far my favorite comic! Huge fan, I love the whole anything can happen hero infested blood thirsty soap opera world he's created. Worth every cent. Your not alone with this one

I have issues 1-4 lol. haven't read anything past that

Yeah read past that for sure. The book takes a whole different turn and for the better. Plus the art is gorgeous

What happened in the seventh collection? I read it in all singles so I'm kind of lost when it comes to the HC and TPB.

What happened in the seventh collection? I read it in all singles so I'm kind of lost when it comes to the HC and TPB.

On a trip to Africa Mark finds himself torn between two lives; his normal life with his girlfriend Amber and his superhero life with good friend Atom Eve. Decisions, decisions... Also in this volume: Angstrom Levy makes his move and the truth about ROBOT is revealed! Collects INVINCIBLE #31-35

Kirkman is probably considered a top 5 comic writer by anyone who reads. Not sure where I'd put him in that top 5.

On a trip to Africa Mark finds himself torn between two lives; his normal life with his girlfriend Amber and his superhero life with good friend Atom Eve. Decisions, decisions... Also in this volume: Angstrom Levy makes his move and the truth about ROBOT is revealed! Collects INVINCIBLE #31-35

Kirkman is probably considered a top 5 comic writer by anyone who reads. Not sure where I'd put him in that top 5.

Kirkman is tied with Scott Snyder being my favorite writer. Everything I have read from Kirkman is great. Even Super Dinosaur is awesome.

Back