Morning Glories - Comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now THIS is a twisted and awesome comic. I may have made a thread about it at some point, but I honestly cannot find it. So if it gets found, it can be merged.

"Runaways meets Lost," the series focuses on six "brilliant but troubled" new recruits at Morning Glory Academy, a prestigious prep school hiding "sinister and deadly" secrets.[1] Featuring interior art by Joe Eisma and cover art by Rodin Esquejo, the series debuted in August 2010.

We met Joe last year and he was such a cool guy.

Anyways, this should be checked out if you love fun/great writing and twists.

This comic rules. If you haven't checked it out yet I would highly recommend it. Nick Spencers writing is incredible.

Yep. One of the best comics there is right now. I have a pretty cool page. *goes to find pic*

IMG_3164.jpg

I also have a few issues signed by the penciler.

If Joe is at Dallas Comic Con in May, I'll probably have him sign the whole series.

I still need issues one and two in first print...

If Joe is at Dallas Comic Con in May, I'll probably have him sign the whole series.

I still need issues one and two in first print...

He actually had some special edition 1st prints there. But other than that, he didn't have the ones you are looking for at the time, as they were sold out. When I worked in the comic shop and these first came out. 1st print of them went like hot cakes.

The latest issue was just fantastic! I really wish this came out on a weekly basis I always want to know what happens next

I'm behind by a few issues. But this comic, hands down, is one of my favorites. So many twists and questions. I wish it came out on a weekly basis too. But seeing as I'm so terrible at picking up comics, it's probably a good thing it's not :lol

Some of the latest covers have been incredible. I picked up what I was missing so I really need to get caught up.

This is one of my favorites

mg19cover.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm so behind on this series. I need to reread up to what I have and then buy the 6 or so issues I haven't read on comixology.

I am digging all of the cool covers for issue #28. Especially the storybook cover. I can't wait to pick up my copy.

Omg just finished first HC book!!! I loved it!!!! I need to get book 2 like now so I can find out what's happening. Right now my favorite is Jade xx

Yes the art is so gorgeous!!! Just luvv it!!!

I just got the first 2 deluxe HCs and plowed through them in 2 days. It's going to be a long wait until the fall for Vol. 3.:impatient:

Back