• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Blade for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteskywalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
in need of some fast cash for my holiday so selling a displayed only hot toys Blade.
Will post pics monday but as i am looking for a quick sale i thought i would post to start interest.

Looking for £320 shipped within the uk any other places please pm me with your destination.

Please let me know if your interested

thank you

Edit: The half closed hand below is missing so for this reason i have lowered the price to £300

img6192horz.jpg

Here are some pics of the figure also

dscn4324a.jpg

dscn4322n.jpg

Last edited:
open to offers. Will only be selling this till wednesday after that i will put it on ebay once im back from my hols.

No worries buddy, will be in touch after work on Wednesday should it still be available!

Last day of sale for this item so any people in negotiation please finalise the deal or submit any offers.

If this is not sold I will either put it on eBay when I get back or keep it.

This is a good deal people, The cheapest I've seen it else where is £350
If I didn't already own one I'd be all over this, Good luck with the sale buddy :wink1:

Sorry for the delay, I was holding off as I was mid ebay auction. I won a complete figure for £300.

All the best with the sale buddy, its a solid deal!

This is a good deal people, The cheapest I've seen it else where is £350
If I didn't already own one I'd be all over this, Good luck with the sale buddy :wink1:

Thanks man

Sorry for the delay, I was holding off as I was mid ebay auction. I won a complete figure for £300.

All the best with the sale buddy, its a solid deal!

That's a shame i would have probably gone lower :lol

Shame it didnt sale sale but i will leave this for sale on here as i am away and if i have no luck i will put it on ebay when i get back.

Dammit lol! I over stretched my budget which I kind of regret...too late now lol.

I'm sure someone will snap up such a great deal.

Back