Action Figure Joebizz34's 1/6 Leslie Vernon custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
My finished Leslie Vernon...

He's build on an HT Narrow Shoulder True Type. The shirt is from the Saturday Toys Coveralls set and I added material to his legs to give the illusion of him wearing a one piece thermal outfit. The overalls are made by Crazy Owners and are impossible to find at this point. I was lucky to score these off of someone here. I custom made the weapon myself and I sculpted the mask from scratch along with hairing him...

DSC_1391-1.jpg

DSC_1394.jpg

DSC_1397-1.jpg

DSC_1398-1.jpg

DSC_1392-1.jpg

DSC_1393-1.jpg

DSC_1396-1.jpg

DSC_1399-1.jpg

Awesome man! Least you didn't have to worry about shoes. :)

Yeah that was a plus. I used Bruce Lee feet that I planned to use for my John McClane custom who also was going to be barefoot. So I had to buy another pair for him. :slap
Thanks for the feedback

i haven't seen the movie but i know what he looks like. ur figure looks fantastic

is the movie any good>?

Hey man, thanks for the compliment and yes the movie is very good. It honors many horror films in the movie and Robert Englund is in it playing a Loomis type character. Funny thing is back when they were talking about the Halloween remake, I always felt that Englund would have made a great modern day Loomis. I guess the people that did this film thought the same way because that's basically what he is playing. He's awesome in the movie as well.

love this figure, one of the best customs i have seen. Ron you nailed it, awesome work man! Will have to show it to me in person next time we meet up, can't wait to see it.

Last edited:
love this figure, one of the best customs i have seen. Ron you nailed it, awesome work man! Will have to show it to me in person next time we meet up, can't wait to see it.

Thanks man!! I will definitely show it to you next time. :hi5:

I don't want to take away from what you've already accomplished, because that is awesome, but I'd love to see an unmasked "prepping the scene" version, where he just looks like a dorky regular guy.

I don't want to take away from what you've already accomplished, because that is awesome, but I'd love to see an unmasked "prepping the scene" version, where he just looks like a dorky regular guy.

Hey man thanks for the feedback and yes I know exactly what you are talking about. I've thought about doing an alternate version at some point. Maybe when the sequel comes out. :)

Very cool. I rented this movie and ended up buying it awhile back. Thought the story was good for a slasher film.
You did a great job man.
Did you paint the eyes or was that pre-painted?

Thanks man. The eyes are pre-painted from the head I used underneath. However in addition to applying the black make-up around the eyes, I re-painted the pink color around the eye lids.

Hey guys....couple of new updates. First my awesome decale for the base done by the one and only EvilFace.

DSC_1411-1.jpg

DSC_1410-1.jpg

Back