Joe Benitez' Lady Mechanika

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Let's face it, you knew I was gonna start this thread, right? :lol

So who else is reading this fab comic?.

LadyMechanika0a.jpg

I hope there are others here that appreciate the wonderful story and Art that is Lady M :rock
x :wave

subscribed:)

Awesome book!! great story, awesome writing, beautiful artwork!!
cant wait for #4 to come out!!!!

thx Shell!!!:hi5:

Never heard of it, but the cover art is damn cool.
you should read it, it would be easy reading, even for you :monkey3

I agree the Artwork (on all the covers and in the books) is just stunning and I loves it !.
x

What? I never had any idea that you liked Lady Mechanika, Shell! ;) :lol
I know, I'm so discreet arn't I? :lol
x

subscribed:)

Awesome book!! great story, awesome writing, beautiful artwork!!
cant wait for #4 to come out!!!!

thx Shell!!!:hi5:
Yep, bring on #4, and as many covers and prints they can make.
I have a illness for LM and I don't care, in fact I'm oddly proud of it :lol
Although it seems like I'm dragging you down with me B :wink1:
I'm really glad that you have enjoyed reading it mate. You are so right in what you say. She is such a captivating character with fab stories and the Art really does speak for itself. It's just beautiful.
x

How about a statue of her sculpted by Dene Mason? I hope Aspen make one soon.
It wouldn't surprise me if they made one eventually. In fact I think they would be crazy if they didn't. Dene would certainly sculpt a terrific Lady M that's for sure.
x

Last edited:
Yep, bring on #4, and as many covers and prints they can make.
I have a illness for LM and I don't care, in fact I'm oddly proud of it :lol
Although it seems like I'm dragging you down with me B :wink1:
I'm really glad that you have enjoyed reading it mate. You are so right in what you say. She is such a captivating character with fab stories and the Art really does speak for itself. It's just beautiful.
x

I know, im still trying to get most of the covers. I added a few more. Some just wont be obtainable since they are like $300 now :(

Definitely some of the best art in comics right now. And most important the story is very captivating. Very much my kind of style of story and art. Just loving it so if anything you just showed me a path to greatness :yess::hi5:

Toys or statues is a must down the road. They could be incredible!!!! Hoping to meet Benitez even just for a sec at Comic Con here in my city :)

Yeah Joe's art style is the bomb. FYI he collects hot toys. I happen to know he is looking for one of the original terminators. Ill find out the exact mode. Maybe someone can trade him for some originals.

Very gorgeous cover. I saw that a while ago and can't wait till it's released :rock
I'm actually sat re-reading the comics again now. I just love it!.

awesome costume, she looks amazing!!! I bet there will be LM toys or statues at some point because its so popular now. May take a little while, but im patient :)

yah i cant believe i didnt see #4 before. definitely just ordering them all directly from Aspen so i dont have to pay eBay prices again :)

awesome costume, she looks amazing!!! I bet there will be LM toys or statues at some point because its so popular now. May take a little while, but im patient :)

yah i cant believe i didnt see #4 before. definitely just ordering them all directly from Aspen so i dont have to pay eBay prices again :)

Joe is hoping for some toys/statues and I think they would do incredibly well, just like his books :rock
x :peace

I'm surprised they haven't done a statue yet
Me too but according to some who have read his Facebook page he wants to, so fingers crossed.

Joe B's Art translated into Statue form would be incredible :rock
Aspen havn't released a new statue for a while so she would be a great new addition to their line if you ask me. There could be so many options for her too considering the character herself wears so many different outfits.
Lady M goodness, bring it on :duff

Me too but according to some who have read his Facebook page he wants to, so fingers crossed.

Joe B's Art translated into Statue form would be incredible :rock
Aspen havn't released a new statue for a while so she would be a great new addition to their line if you ask me. There could be so many options for her too considering the character herself wears so many different outfits.
Lady M goodness, bring it on :duff

I wish aspen would do 1/4 scale

So for those that have read LM, what is your favourite saying and/or look (she has so many looks).

For me it has to be 'feisty little bugger'. I love that saying :lol

...and I love her in her Bowler (see my sig and avvy). The Art in the section where she visits she 'Cirque' is my favourite look, she's sexy, fealess and bad ass in that section yet still so polite.
Also without her hat, in her trousers, little waistcoat with guns and rifle :rock :drool

Plus I love her daytime blend in with the regular ladies dress, even if little girls don't really believe it's her :lol

Heck, I love all her looks :rock

Last edited:
right off the bat, i was really moved at the beginning with lucky. Such a memorable scene for me. And yes the little girl who didn't believe her was great exchange between them, loved that part too!! :)

I dont know if i could pick a favorite look because she has so many and they are all amazing, and they all have a purpose :) #3 in the purple dress is a favorite, the details, the colors and the style is just gorgeous.

I love Madame Divinite's look. AMAZING DETAIL!!! I loved the whole circus part. Brought me back to remembering the TV Show Carnivale which i loved and so sad its gone :(

and i have to say the Commander is gorgeous too :)

Last edited:
Lucky, despite the 'monster' appearance was really cute and when he said that she named him that was interesting. I'm looking forward to finding out more about the 'master' that's for sure. We have a few names for him now and they all make him sound very scary.

Madame Divinite's look is indeed incredible, the whole circus clan in fact are terrific and I love that the little clown Bippo wore Lady M's hat :lol

The purple off the shoulder dress for Lady M is very nice but I prefer her daytime lady outfit (cover #1F), like when she is dressed for the Mechanicon, but that's just me. I've actually got a print of that look coming :rock

Commander Winters is gorgeous, looks like she'll be getting a little Mechanikal too (as per #3).

I find the continued banter between LM and the little girl so cute. Little Girl speaking at LM in her 'Lady daytime wear'
"If you insist on continuing to pass yourself off as the Lady Mechanika, the very least you could do is try to look the part" :lol Awesome :rock

Not a Lady M line but this line is fab " Blimey, ....tha' is one very big arse" :lol

I love this comic :lol.

Last edited:
Back