G'day From Oz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dayna

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been collecting SS stuff for nearly 3 years now and I can hardly believe that I've only just discovered this forum!!!!!

Collecting began with LOTR for me. A movie I had no interest in seeing whatsoever until there was absolutely nothing else to hire at the video store. Hired it, watched it, became completely hooked and purchased the DVD box set without delay!

Then... one fateful day a relative visited and enquired as to whether I'd seen the Gollum bonus dvd yet, which I hadn't, I mean, in my mind there was no reason for me to watch a dvd all about Gollum anyway! "oh no" he says, "it's not all about Gollum, I think you'd like it, theres some pretty cool looking statues featured as well".

Wasn't expecting anything to be available because I was so late on board but thought I'd check out this 'Sideshow' website anyway, can't do any harm can it??? HA! Could I have been any more mistaken??! I don't think so!

Well, there it began, LOTR, followed by Fox & Dana, then came a twisted Rabbit, Hellboy, Van Helsing, Aliens & Predators, Star Wars (not to mention GG Star Wars) and the list goes on & on & on.
Oh thank you dear brother in-law for the tip :rolleyes:
( He denies having anything to do with my addiction to this very day :lol )
I'm telling you that I would not have watched the extras dvd on my own accord darn it!

Not complaining though, this is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. :blissy

Although I do often wonder what I would be spending my money on if I hadn't watched that disc. Hmmm... :blah :blah :blah

Welcome, always glad to have another freak on board :D

You've already figured out the hardest part, that you are now on a fast slide down a steep slope :lol
There's plenty of us speeding down that same path :cool:

oxbeard said:
You've already figured out the hardest part, that you are now on a fast slide down a steep slope :lol
There's plenty of us speeding down that same path :cool:

That's exactly what is happening!! It feels good to be among kindred spirits :D

G'day mate! Greetings from Hollywood and the SSF Board, great to have you with us and I look forward to your posts. :cool:

Gday Dayna, at last another Freak that lives near me. :banana

:welcome to the best forum, with the friendliest members on the planet. You have landed in the right place. If you need help of any kind, just start a post or you can PM me and I'll try to help. I would never have found this place myself, except Sideshow linked me up in one of their newsletter articles. Nothing much else to say, other than, have fun exploring the board and gaining confidence in your new world. :grouphug

creecher said:
Gday Dayna, at last another Freak that lives near me. :banana

:welcome to the best forum, with the friendliest members on the planet. You have landed in the right place. If you need help of any kind, just start a post or you can PM me and I'll try to help. I would never have found this place myself, except Sideshow linked me up in one of their newsletter articles. Nothing much else to say, other than, have fun exploring the board and gaining confidence in your new world. :grouphug

That's just..., beautiful! :monkey2

creecher said:
Don't cry Danya. What are you? A woman? If so, maybe you could come around and spank my butt. :moon :lol :monkey5

Ah, yesss and wha??!
Are you assuming I'd come & spank your butt coz you are a man?? :rolleyes:
Be careful what you wish for, you wouldn't like my spankings, I'd have you crying like a girl and before you know it, you'd be wondering what you are :zzwhip

So, what are you? :tap

:D

I am afraid, very afraid. :stake

Batty said:
Creech, don't go scaring off new members! :lol

Whoa Batty, HALP, the new members are scaring me. :lol

Looks like you have enough confidence. Danya have you met Beruthiel? :eowyn She carries a mighty sword too. (In joke)

Oh where oh where are the :ent wives. :rolleyes: :lol

creecher said:
I am afraid, very afraid. :stake
Whoa Batty, HALP, the new members are scaring me. :lol

:rotfl Ahhh Creech... :peace Man!

Looks like you have enough confidence. Danya have you met Beruthiel? :eowyn She carries a mighty sword too. (In joke)

Oh where oh where are the :ent wives. :rolleyes: :lol
No way, this doesn't mean hiding behind apron strings does it? Please say it isn't so! Actually, what does this mean??

Hey I'm sure I spoke with her briefly during the Con chat, didn't know she was a she. Hey again Beru, had to keep these fellas in line yourself on the odd occasion eh?

Back