Collection of Sarlac, Switzerland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarlacc

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Collection of Sarlacc, Switzerland

Hi friends! Here are some pics of my collection. Enjoy!

P1010172.JPG

p1010192vg5.jpg

p1010184bq2.jpg

P1010079.JPG

P1010092.JPG

P1010065.JPG

P1010086.JPG

P1010302.JPG

P1010091.JPG

p1010097fp0.jpg

Last edited:
Truly awesome collection!! I really like you Romero autographed figure, very cool....Also the way have them displayed looks great. No cluter and everything is visible...GREAT!

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing. Love the organization and cluter-free environment. ...also, great prints. :)

Wow!!!! You got one heck of a collection there :emperor

Stored in the good old clutter free Ikea cabinets. I really like how your LOTR stuff is displayed. :cool:

DarthRamuk said:
Do you leave your door open at night? :lol

Yeahh watch out for Melvin Pelayo....the freak boards' boogeyman...

WOW! An amazing collection you got there!

I had no Idea that the Detolfs would hold for the ss/w products! Or have you reinforced it or something?

wow indeed.

Very funny everyone mentions the Ikea Detolfs. I was noticing them as well. This is the first time really I think they do NOT look too small. Very good to see the can hold some of the big(ger) collectables!

Very nice set up and a great collection!

Calle_Sandell said:
WOW! An amazing collection you got there!

I had no Idea that the Detolfs would hold for the ss/w products! Or have you reinforced it or something?

Thanks all for your words! This collection represents a lot of work, money and sweat!

For the Detolf, theses shelves are good for about 6 kilos (make yourseleves the conversion in pounds... :lol ) on every shelves. So it fits for statues like Ringwraith, Warg or even two or three figures like Elrond, galadriel ...a.s.o...

Theses Detolfs are one of the best ways to show your collection, in my opinion... Really cheap but good quality, a good resistance and a good protection for the dust (but beware, some dust can infiltrate in a long perdiod...)

:chew

Really amazing collection !

But a question, can those Ikea Detolfs also hold Sauron without problems? As he weighs much more then 6kgs ...

Vince said:
Really amazing collection !

But a question, can those Ikea Detolfs also hold Sauron without problems? As he weighs much more then 6kgs ...

Yup he weighs more than 6 kilos but as you can on the pics, I put the Maiar on the top on a Detolf, not on one of the shelves:D ... Here you can put a really big figure without any king of problem...

Very nice setup Sarlacc, probably the biggest collection in Switzerland! :D

I'd love to have that much room to display my stuff, it looks very good the way you are displaying it :clap

And I see you have got the same John Howe print that I have (Glorfindel and the Balrog), did you also get it at the signing in Zurich last December?

Last edited:
Back