Belle and the Beast mini busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theguru1

Super Freak
Reaction score
When I first saw the images in the newsletter, my excitment hit the roof, but then I realised it was mini busts, not PF's :(

Even so, I think they do look rather nice, so I may still be tempted, but will wit for them to ship first and see what they are like in-hand.

Belle

The Beast

A shame they aren't PF's!

HOWEVER...I'm a huge fan of the Grand Jester mini-busts...I have collected each of them from the start of the line and they have all come out perfectly. Take a peek at my collection thread for a shot of them if you'd like.

In addition to Belle and Beast, this wave will also have Genie and Cruella deVil offered as well, though Sideshow might not carry them.

Yes, the flower base does look rather nice. While the Beast expression does match for him, I'm not sure its the best match as a pair with Belle.

A shame they aren't PF's!

HOWEVER...I'm a huge fan of the Grand Jester mini-busts...I have collected each of them from the start of the line and they have all come out perfectly. Take a peek at my collection thread for a shot of them if you'd like.

In addition to Belle and Beast, this wave will also have Genie and Cruella deVil offered as well, though Sideshow might not carry them.

i'll definitely take a look because I really want the Horned King but the others don't look bad either... could be the start of a new collection..:panic:

i'll definitely take a look because I really want the Horned King but the others don't look bad either... could be the start of a new collection..:panic:

You won't be disappointed.

This line has been much more consistent than, say, the Marvel line at Sideshow. I've been very happy with price and quality.

They are smaller than most Sideshow addicts, but still, just fantastic pieces. An interesting fact is that they are all designed by the same animator, Ruben Procopio, who worked on many Disney movies and scuplted most of these busts. I really appreciate the uniformity in the line.

Here is the concept art for this wave of busts:

Something seems really off with Belle's face.

I like the aggressive Beast expression by himself, but paired with Belle it's definitely a mismatch. His base is definitely great.

Something seems really off with Belle's face.

I like the aggressive Beast expression by himself, but paired with Belle it's definitely a mismatch. His base is definitely great.

I was thinking a bit the same about Belle. Its still good, just something a little a miss. The real mirror is a nice touch tho.

Beast looks good, don't really care for Belle though. However, it would seem odd to have just one of the pair.

Beast looks good, don't really care for Belle though. However, it would seem odd to have just one of the pair.

I think Beast could stand on his own. It works better as a pair, but it wouldn't be awkward.

It certainly isn't awkward the other way around. You never see one of the princesses and think, "Something's missing."

would love to get these for my miss.

when we went to Disneyland-i found the Beast and belle statue...is amazing.I had to buy it,smuggle it in my bag and wait til our holiday was over and arrived back home in Australia before i gave it to her.

Just got Belle, Beast, Genie, and Cruella in today.

Beast is AWESOME. The biggest of the Disney busts by far. Pic forthcoming!

Genie is also fantastic, a lot of style in this piece.

Belle and Cruella came out well. Belle has a lot of detail, and Cruella is pretty dynamic as well.

Very great purchases indeed! Well worth every penny!

Cool, really looking forward to some pics of it all. Will give Cruella and the Genie a pass, but depending on how the pics look, Belle and Beast are still a serious possibility.

Back