• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Jason Goad print

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuttersky

Super Freak
Reaction score
LTB Jason Goad's Mondo Buffy print. Hard to find .. hope someone has a lead on one!! :pray:

Contact BG and figure out her source!!

I know she's looking for one more, but she may be able to lead you in the right direction. I've been looking for you, but nothing. I remember the seller I got mine from was a collector of a bunch of Alamo prints and probably had 4 or 5 of these. Any Alamo print. You name it. He had it. If I can find his email address, I'll contact him for you.

I got it as a gift...Just someone who was helping me out. :D I like when I get good birthday gifts.

Truth is, this is going to be a hard one to find as it took me two years, and I didn't even find it, lol. But it WILL be found if you just keep looking and be patient. Which for me, is impossible.

Thanks Chap I appreciate the help!! Fingers crossed you find his email AND he has one AND he is willing to part with one .. Geez that's a lot of things that would need to go right :pray:

BTW who is this BG you speak of? ...

Joking BG you know I :love you!!

Close this!! Lots of love to BG for finding my poster!!!

:fireworks

Makes we want to do this to you!! :family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back