Hot Chix Cool Toy Review Invades Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Chix Cool Toy Review Invades Sideshow Collectibles 2012 :

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxkY-KOMm44[/ame]

Fana Collec!​

Watched this the other day hoping they'd give us a sneak peak of something... but nothing :(

When they're in their studio they have a 3 3/4 Landspeeder with Luke, Ben and the droids sitting in front of them.

I'm hoping that's it because there was NOTHING else...

That's correct. it's an odd piece to have sitting infront of them for this video. We know sideshow's working on a 1/6th landspeeder. So I'm gonna take a stab that it's a hint that it is coming soon.

Sure would like to get some news about the Hoth stuff. Really looking forward to seeing what they do with the probot. *grumble grumble*

I'm curious to see what they do with the probot since I never got the Attakus version due to how prone they were to breakage during shipping.

Wow, what a waste of time that video is...Sideshow didn't give much news, hints, insight, a tour of their place just nothing. Also Wendy's questions where weak and boring...and honestly, HCool Chix husband is SO annoying...

Wow, what a waste of time that video is...Sideshow didn't give much news, hints, insight, a tour of their place just nothing. Also Wendy's questions where weak and boring...and honestly, HCool Chix husband is SO annoying...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

404647e4-fec2-4fc6-b38a-26f520b5d476.jpg

Where's the "hot" chick at? You weren't talking about the coat hanger that looks like Olive Oyl's ugly sister, were you?

I'm not watching any show with a girl that calls her show "Hot Chix". That's just stupid.

Also Wendy's questions where weak and boring...

i thought this vid was ok...but yea her questions were weak. didn't at the beginning she says she was going to ask about why they decided to step their game up or something along those lines?? yea that would've been a good question to actually ask

Back