• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3A Jung de Plume and Barguest de Plume, HT Blade and Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Both are in mint condition and have their boxes. I'm in Australia, but will ship worldwide as long as you're willing to pay shipping. Prices include shipping within Australia. If you want international shipping you'll have to PM me. Figures are in my hands and ready to ship. I drive by the post office every day, so I will ship the day after you pay.

Jung: $255 shipped.

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

Barguest: $200 shipped.

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

HT Blade and Wolverine

Had some problems with this sale, so these are back up. They will be shipped IMMEDIATELY after payment is received.

Selling these for a friend. All prices are shipped within the US. International shipping will cost extra.

Quote:
Figures are mint, and the boxes are near mint to mint. There are no tears or anything like that in any of them, if people care about that. If the figure came with it, it's there.

Wolverine: $375 shipped.

d022bcb2.jpg

Blade II: $425 shipped.

f0d5e7b4.jpg

Re: HT Blade and Wolverine

Hello,
my friend who bought BLADE has not received as promised the tracking number for the figure.
Can you please contact him.
Thanks

Re: 3A Jung de Plume and Barguest de Plume

ALICE,
it would be nice that you respond to people who sent you large sum of money for figures, my friend paid you fast for his BLADE figure and since he paid you you have not replied to any of his mails asking for the tracking number. I got MP's from past buyers warning me they had problem with you recently...
Hope this isjust a mistake and that you will honor your side of the deal.
Thanks for clarifying this quick.

Re: HT Blade and Wolverine

Proof of shipment has been sent.

Are you serious?
You left my friend hanging for 10 days with no answers to his emails.
Now you say you shipped to my friend without tracking as you agreed and he paid for it.
On the top of that you got his name wrong and you say you are leaving for new zealand and don't know when you're coming back.
Are you for real?
I have no money in this but i presented my friend to you, so i feel responsable.
This kind of behavior from sellers like you must be known by every board members to protect them in future transactions.

Back