Hot Toys in HK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rizla

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi guys,

New Collector here. Im living in HK now. Is there a shop I can go to, want to buy Hot Toy products both new and old.

Rizla

Go to Mong Kok to Cmta center. Toy hunters is there and other stores like Superman Toys. You will also find more stores within the area.

I went there yesterday and purchased the Superman (Chris Reave), although I did like the Batman Dark Knight Car (Sold out supposedly).

Anything Worth getting. Is their an online store for HOT TOYS in HK?

Is there a place in Hong Kong to buy Hot Toys?

Sir, you have just moved to Toy-Shagri-La!

In Mong Kok there is a whole mall that sells nothing but Toys. It was because of my trip there a couple years ago that I discovered Hot Toys. I happened to be there the day they got the Iron Man Mk 3 in, and there was a long line of people there to pick it up. Needless to say I was blown away by the figure, and now I am destined to be a much poorer man.

Got to yahoo HK's auction page. Plenty of HT stuffs there.

The retail shops mostly carry the recently released items.

Cheers I will have a look. Do you have a link as I am confused by websites since ive been in HK.

Is there a place in Hong Kong to buy Hot Toys?

Sir, you have just moved to Toy-Shagri-La!

In Mong Kok there is a whole mall that sells nothing but Toys. It was because of my trip there a couple years ago that I discovered Hot Toys. I happened to be there the day they got the Iron Man Mk 3 in, and there was a long line of people there to pick it up. Needless to say I was blown away by the figure, and now I am destined to be a much poorer man.

Yeah I am happy and sad at the same time! I really like Hot toys products. I am super excited to start a collection. Guess I will have to sell my sneaker collection soon!

Another brand worth mentioning is ENTERBAY.

Hot Toys VIP member. You get 10% off pre-order price. Also, those items that you usually see in Sideshow Exclusive items, those are exclusive VIP items in HK. Also, for those show exclusives, with a VIP card, you are allowed to pre-order.

However, they are not offering membership as of late. When they did, the prerequisite was to buy like... 8 figures off them within a 6 month period.

If they Hot Toys is not taking pre-orders. Fear Not. Many stores sell their items. There are some stores that take pre-orders as well so you can check them out.

2 recommendations after CTMA Centre.

Richmond Commercial Building
101-105 Sai Yee Street
Mongkok
Its right next to a McDonalds, 3 floors and 1 basement full of toy goodness. Mostly 1/6 scales, mostly Hot Toys items.

In's point
530 Nathan Road
Yau Ma Tei
Its around a 5 min. walk from Hot Toys, its next to a Lingere shop. You can't miss it.

Third best option:

YAHOO AUCTION Hong Kong
People don't really use ebay all that much. They do a lot of face to face trading. Plenty of Hot Toys or whatever you need to buy on Yahoo Auction, less the customs and sending. Usually people meet at the MTR station at Mongkok at a certain time, pay cash, get your item. 2nd hand, 1st hand, spare parts, everything you need.

People even sell the Hot Toys deposit slips, so if they are sold out, you can buy the slip, and when it is your time to retrieve, just go and pay the remaining. No hassle.

PM me if you need the address of Enterbay as well. Its also a 5 min. walk away from CTMA.

Another brand worth mentioning is ENTERBAY.

Hot Toys VIP member. You get 10% off pre-order price. Also, those items that you usually see in Sideshow Exclusive items, those are exclusive VIP items in HK. Also, for those show exclusives, with a VIP card, you are allowed to pre-order.

However, they are not offering membership as of late. When they did, the prerequisite was to buy like... 8 figures off them within a 6 month period.

If they Hot Toys is not taking pre-orders. Fear Not. Many stores sell their items. There are some stores that take pre-orders as well so you can check them out.

2 recommendations after CTMA Centre.

Richmond Commercial Building
101-105 Sai Yee Street
Mongkok
Its right next to a McDonalds, 3 floors and 1 basement full of toy goodness. Mostly 1/6 scales, mostly Hot Toys items.

In's point
530 Nathan Road
Yau Ma Tei
Its around a 5 min. walk from Hot Toys, its next to a Lingere shop. You can't miss it.

Third best option:

YAHOO AUCTION Hong Kong
People don't really use ebay all that much. They do a lot of face to face trading. Plenty of Hot Toys or whatever you need to buy on Yahoo Auction, less the customs and sending. Usually people meet at the MTR station at Mongkok at a certain time, pay cash, get your item. 2nd hand, 1st hand, spare parts, everything you need.

People even sell the Hot Toys deposit slips, so if they are sold out, you can buy the slip, and when it is your time to retrieve, just go and pay the remaining. No hassle.

PM me if you need the address of Enterbay as well. Its also a 5 min. walk away from CTMA.

THANKS VERY VERY MUCH!. My only problem is, i looked on yahoo auction and its not in english. Unless i am being stupid.

Back