NEW eFX Stunt Helmet at Wondercon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just noticed at 50 seconds in, on the attached video we have a new eFX PCR "Stunt" Helmet that appears to be a Stormtrooper Commander from The Force Unleashed?

Can anyone confirm?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLJIAmEfKW8[/ame]

Yes, it is the Stormtrooper Commander from The Force Unleashed. Cozmictoyz exclusive, limited edition of 501. Unlike all the other ST PCR helmets to date, this will have grey lenses.
Anyone have a pic of the front?

That Thor hammer must be made of foam, rubber or just empty inside since it can stay on a thin acrylic holder... And I thought of getting one to use in my garage to beat nails :D

But no Wedge helmet,no TIE,no McQ Stormie helmet,no Legend Stormie helmet,only questions!

Last edited:
I was at wondercon and saw the helmet. Bryan let me where the LE ANH Vader helmet. The ones on display are production pieces and it turned out amazing. Sergiu, the hammer is heavy. It's cast in resin and feels awesome. Not hollow at all, all the avengers props are cast from the screen used props. All I can say is they look awesome.

I was at wondercon and saw the helmet. Bryan let me where the LE ANH Vader helmet. The ones on display are production pieces and it turned out amazing. Sergiu, the hammer is heavy. It's cast in resin and feels awesome. Not hollow at all, all the avengers props are cast from the screen used props. All I can say is they look awesome.

Awesome!!!

So why haven't they shipped yet?????????

Yes, it is the Stormtrooper Commander from The Force Unleashed. Cozmictoyz exclusive, limited edition of 501. Unlike all the other ST PCR helmets to date, this will have grey lenses.
Anyone have a pic of the front?

I may just have to get this. I want to see pics, though!

Wow. That looks great! I played both of them, and although they were not my favorite Star Wars games, this helmet stands on it's own as a good looking piece. Thanks for posting pics.

The funny thing is that the weathering on the eFX PCR Stormtrooper Commander is way better than on the Sandtrooper PCR which looks like it was rolled in bantha poodoo

Back