who all got the sideshow IRON MAN EXCLUSIVE statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmo_Kramer

Super Freak
Reaction score
if any of u arent wanting it and would liked to sell it when u get it and want to sell it for C+S or close to C+S please lmk thanks:eek:

Last edited:
i'd keep faith with the wait list on this one. with everything coming out i think this and leia may have suffered but will pick back up shortly once the con madness has subsided.

At the Marvel Studios forum it was announced that Adi is also doing the armor concepts for the film. So this comiquette could be close to the film version.

When this came out I had it on order then cancelled it. I wish I hadn't as I am now going to do my best to collect all of the comiquettes. I did the same thing with the Wolverine exclusive, but thankfully there are still regular editions available. I'm on the wait list for both the exclusive and the regular Iron Man. I'll take the regular over nothing because, man..., That Iron Man is sweet! A pic from SDCC really made me kick myself -HARD! I never knew polystone could look so shiny!

Iron Man - Regular and Exclusive Wait Lists
Wolverine - Regular Pre-Ordered
Magneto - Exclusive Pre-Ordered

carbo-fation said:
A lot of people have been cancelling theirs, including myself, so there's a really good chance that you'll get it.

Just curious, why did a lot of people canx him? Was it to make way for the new releases?

of course money but with everything coming out i think decisions had to be made. i canceled leia for him; i'm sure some people canceled him to get leia.

Vader AL said:
of course money but with everything coming out i think decisions had to be made. i canceled leia for him; i'm sure some people canceled him to get leia.

My humble opinion is that you make the correct decision taking into account that there are 2250 pieces of leia out there when there is only 1250 Iron man and the exclusive is only 500

I love Iron man and would never cancel him for Leia

Holy Crap after seeing Iron Man in person this thing is incredible!!!!!!!!

THe paint is so shiny it really looks like metal!!! And the pose is incredibly!!!

Sideshow should really consider revisiting these great statues at a smaller size for those of us who don't own a 3 story house. My "collect 'em all" spirit can't take much more of this! With all these 1/4 size statues coming out, I can't see how the hardcore collectors have room to walk to the bathroom! :D

Bowen, Palisades and NECA have done great with scaling things down. But it just seems SS is just getting bigger and bigger. It's time to think about a more Japanese approach to these Sideshow or sooner or later no one will have room enough to own anything else!

I very nearly cancelled Iron Man Excl not long after ordering him, wondering if I really needed him? I mean I mainly collect SciFi & Fantasy + anything Stan Winston I can get my hands on... but after much, MUCH deliberation I decided to make room for him somewhere. He just looks so awesome!!

As for the larger scale pieces. I love 'em! Bigger the better I say and my house is only the average 13 square with one floor, which makes for a very difficult time getting to the bathroom indeed! And does anyone else collect the boxes they come in too??? Oh man do I have trouble taking a wizz :lol But I do plan to get shelving in the walls so the majority of them don't take up my living areas.

Now... if they would only stop releasing such kick ass stuff I would be able to save for these space-saver wall cabinets wouldn't I??!!

Vicious, vicious circle :dunno

DannieDarKo said:
What are you trying to say Scott?!?! Slower man I don't understand. :monkey5

Must admit after seeing it in person I stared at it for some time. :google

Alas no room for it.
that's ok. you can come over and look at mine when it arrives.:D

I had it on order but had to cancel it because my 7 of 9 exclusive was converted to an order! :rock

Is SS thinking about doing an Iron Man version in his classic crimson & gold togs from the 60's-80's?

BB

Back