• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS in UK: Hot Toys Terminator 2 T-800, T-1000 and Iron Man Mark 3 MKIII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warden

Super Freak
Reaction score
No pictures yet, will try to add later.

Over the past year I've been building a new life in China and there is no way to bring these figures over with me so I'm selling reluctantly.

T800 and T1000 have never been on display and are in perfect condition but T800 has slight paint scratches on the knuckles of the fist hands. This is due to the way he was boxed and I'm sure there are others out there.

Iron Man Mk3 was traded to me by a member on this board and is complete and in perfect condition as far as I'm aware.

These figures are all well looked after and I will be sorry to see them go. I would prefer to keep these figures in the UK and will only accept payment by paypal.

T800: £250
T1000: £150
MK3: £200

I can negotiate prices no problem, just PM me.

I am looking for cash only, but would consider a trade for the Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive figure.

I will try to add photos later if I have the time.

:impatient:

Thanks for looking.

Back