LF: 3D Printing Service

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jheck_hwoarang

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi to all,
I'm just new into 1/6 Customs, just want to if there is a 3D Printing service that would entertain a newbie like me, I have some ideas in mind, and just want to make a 3D image of it, and print it on 3D printer.

just post your suggestions here to help others too...

Most people aren't willing to waste their time on a one-off sculpt, of say yourself. You are far more likley to get a response if you've got a number of people interested in a sculpt of a charcter for example.

Hi to all,
I'm just new into 1/6 Customs, just want to if there is a 3D Printing service that would entertain a newbie like me, I have some ideas in mind, and just want to make a 3D image of it, and print it on 3D printer.

just post your suggestions here to help others too...

If you are 3d artist and want to try out 3d printing, shapeways or i materialise is the place to go~:) IMO
If you are not 3d artist, then you have to ask for help, maybe your friend who can do 3d modeling, Or you need to spend some time to learn 3d ...(usually not some time but years...)

Back