My Alex Ross & Jim Lee Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is My Alex Ross Custom...I took DC 13" and put him on a Arnold T-800 body...I think he looks more fit then that Garbage lat spread body DC uses...I liked the way he turned out...Some construction involved....I also Have an Update photo I will post later with the Boots cut down below the knee...Looks alot better. I know the head appears little big in these photos but in person it looks uniform to body, Also trimming around the cowl a bit... and once I dull coat it.., it will look good!
Let me know what you guys think? he is now a true 12" in scale with all my figures.

scaled.php

Waiting this head to arrive to see how this looks.
140.jpg

JIM Lee Custom made for Lambo
scaled.php

scaled.php

Lambos batman
003-32.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Alex Ross Custom

Well actualy the head looks better in person, for some reason the pic presents it that way, I did buy a head off ebay waiting it to arrive to see how that looks...the boots were cut below knee looks better. Thanks for you input though it's appreciated.
Just did not like that hulk body DC uses.
140.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Alex Ross Custom

I like how it looks, could you post more pics?

Thanks Abake...You really can't appreciate this figure in photo's...
I will take better outside photo's once I finish it. I am still doing work on this piece...It is on a T800 body but may swap it out once kaustic Plastic releases there big bodies.
I recently dull coated the parts which had to much of a shine.

I don't know why those lines show up in the lycra when I take a pic, but they are not there in person...maybe the glare from the lighting.
scaled.php

I like what you've done Moe. I'm a huge Ross fan and I was getting most of the 13" DC figs but unfortunately had to cut back before the Justice Batman came out. I'd still like to get him and since I'm going to a local con here in town this coming weekend if I find him for cheap then I would definitely pick him up.

I like what you've done Moe. I'm a huge Ross fan and I was getting most of the 13" DC figs but unfortunately had to cut back before the Justice Batman came out. I'd still like to get him and since I'm going to a local con here in town this coming weekend if I find him for cheap then I would definitely pick him up.

Thanks astro- I just did not like the lat spread 13" body! But I'm waiting kaustic to release there body to see how it looks...
I'm also huge Alex Ross batman fan and even done an unmasked version as well.

Wow, I would luv to see your unmasked version Moe. Have you posted pix of him already?

Wow, that completely unmasked head looks crazy good. Very stern, just like I imagine Bruce Wayne to be. Great job.

Back