• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ended

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB Master Replicas Falcon, ATAT, Ywing / WTT or sell Sideshow Alien Queen, Ortha

still looking to buy or partial trade!

Re: WTB Master Replicas Falcon, ATAT, Ywing / WTT or sell Sideshow Alien Queen, Ortha

someone has to need some $ :)

Re: Spending Thousands on STAR WARS items/WTT things as well

Feel free to counter offer!

Re: WTB Spending Thousands on Star Wars/Sideshow/WTT things as well

More WTB items added.

no luck so far. Still crossing fingers! :wink1:

The Alien Dog is still on the Sideshow site

You have some mail. :wave

1 Item pending! Still looking for the rest ! :clap

I've been thinking about selling my CM Predator, but these go for quite a bit more than what you have listed. To be honest there's probably only a 10% chance I'll sell because this is a jaw dropper and pretty hard to find. But if you want to do some research and pop me a PM that's fine. If someone else makes an offer, jump at it. This and the two terminator endos are CM's finest IMO and the only three I own.

If you don't mind, here's a little info that should be helpful:

Ywing Signature Edition -$3,000 There is no signature edition, but with only 500 made only a handful are for sale each year, expect to pay in the $2500 range if you can find one. -
Falcon Signature Edition - $2,750 - Another one with low numbers, maybe 2 will come up for sale in a year, expect to pay around $4000.
ATAT Signature Edition -$2,500 -This is the right range.

Ywing normal - $2,000 - See above.
Falcon normal - $2,000 You'll be lucky if you can find one at this price, but the range is right. Maybe a dozen will come up for sale in a year.
ATAT normal -$1,750 You might find one at this price, but if you find one for $2000 you should really consider it.

Good luck with your search, I had the Falcon and still have one AT-AT. A few years ago all the MR Studio Scales filtered into their final homes and very few come up for sale, thus the high prices.

Back