PF Hulk's Pants - How the heck do they go on?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSA

Super Freak
Reaction score
How the heck do you (Sideshow employees) put on PF Hulk's pants? :confused:

7138_press02-001.jpg

Looking at the pose of the new PF, there is no way they'd fit just sliding them over his legs.

I can't imagine they sew them in place after wrapping them around his legs.

Are the legs split in the center, and then snapped together perhaps?

I'm curious, as I just can't figure it out and it bugs me. :banghead

JS :confused: :)

Last edited:
They just don't look like spandex or stretchy-material, but I s'pose that could be.

JS :confused:

Just speculation but I figure there is a joint around the waist, easily hidden under the waistband and what's left of his shirt. Just my theory though.

Actually I was wondering the same thing after several of the guys at SF talked about have theirs redone with sculpted pants.

Ive read more than once (PF Jason's coat was one) where SS said that the clothes are sewn together after theyre put on the body.
Id bet his pants are in halves and put on each leg then sew the seam all the way from back to front thru the crotchery area and then add the waistband.

... but thats all just a guess

I think the Hulk is like the rest of us and puts his pants on one leg at a time. :D

Actually I think occulum is right.

I still wish it came with a torn shirt like the green Vs diorama Hulk. I think that would put it over the top and take sone of this focus people have on the pants.

occulum said:
Ive read more than once (PF Jason's coat was one) where SS said that the clothes are sewn together after theyre put on the body.
Id bet his pants are in halves and put on each leg then sew the seam all the way from back to front thru the crotchery area and then add the waistband.

... but thats all just a guess

Yikes! That sounds like it'd be a b!tch to do for a whole run of statues!

JS

Allow me to enlighten you. There is one seam where the hip meets the thigh on the left leg I believe. The pant go on one leg. The other leg goes in the pants and then is bonded to the hip, then the pants are pulled up and fastened in the back with a small piece of velcro.

KLAUDER said:
Allow me to enlighten you. There is one seam where the hip meets the thigh on the left leg I believe. The pant go on one leg. The other leg goes in the pants and then is bonded to the hip, then the pants are pulled up and fastened in the back with a small piece of velcro.
you werent supposed to reveal its so easy.
like a rice crispy treats commercial :lol

KLAUDER said:

Shoot! Now all the mystery is gone! :( I'm going to cancel my Hulk PD order now! :monkey2

NOT! :monkey5 :rotfl

Thanks very much for the info! One of the universes great mysteries - solved!

Next mystery - How do Dr. Banner's pants stretch to Hulk-sized proportions,
while every other piece of clothing is torn shredded and discarded?:confused:
(That may be why Hulk is so angry - lack o' adequate package room! :mad:

JS :D

I still don't know if he leans to the left or right, and I don't really want to. :monkey5 Why did you raise this thought in me JS? :lol

Enough of the lame joviality. I recall you being endeared to the Hulk. This piece is most awesome. Where does it rate on your scale, as a Hulk enthusiast?

Last edited:
Where does it rate...............

Well, I'll have to reserve judgement until I see it in person, but just from
the pictures I'd say it is one of the top Hulks out to date. My favorites list:

1. Attakus Hulk
2. Hulk vs. Spidey Diorama (green and grey)
3. Hard Hero Hulk (green and grey)
4. NEW Bowen Hulk
5. Hulk PF (green and grey)

All above are fantastic in my opinion, but right
now my favorite switches between Attakus and
the Sideshow Hulk vs. Spidey. Attakus is more
of a "super-model" Hulk - clean lines, and perfect
chiseled features. Hulk vs. Spidey is more realistic
and Hulk looks like an absolute MONSTER - I love it.

Tough to pick a favorite with so many great Hulks
coming out recently, and I'm just glad that the quality
of them all is to such a high standard.

It is a great time to be a Hulk fan/collector!

JS :D

I couldn't rate the Hard Hero Hulk higher than the Sideshow PF. Like Bowen's, he is just too much "in your face" for my taste. It's like he is posing or something. "Look at me! I'm Hulk and I am ANGRY".

Hulk PF is just classic vintage Hulk. Heck, the gray one could almost be considered a SSE version.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I couldn't rate the Hard Hero Hulk higher than the Sideshow PF. Like Bowen's, he is just too much "in your face" for my taste. It's like he is posing or something. "Look at me! I'm Hulk and I am ANGRY".

Hulk PF is just classic vintage Hulk. Heck, the gray one could almost be considered a SSE version.

I think I'll rate the new PF Hulk higher than the HH one once I receive it.
I do like the new HH Hulk, but it is still #3 or lower on my list of favorites.
Once the new PF Hulk, and the new Bowen Hulk come out, I'll have a top
5 that are all high quality and great looking. I've still never liked the
original Bowen Hulk, and comparing it to the new offerings just makes
it look that much more un-refined by comparison. Quality and finish just
seem to be getting better and better on new statues and busts, making
the older offerings pale by comparison in many cases.

I wonder if the original Bowen Hulk will drop in price with the new Bowen
Hulk coming, plus all the other amazing new FS Hulk statues available? :confused:

JS :)

Back