Gillian Anderson is Bi...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's looking for attention.

Wake me up when she has a sex tape of herself with an extra terrestrial life form.

who gives a ____ if she speaks two languages...........im not impressed at all.....:dunno

GA is Awesome! Met her back in 97? Cant remember exactly when. She was in Aus promoting X Files Tooms on VHS. 10,000 people packed the local shopping mall and only 100 of us were allowed to speak with her and get autographs. Still got the newspaper clipping and photos somewhere. :rock:love

Same here. She is one of my favourites, i feel so lucky i was able to meet her. There was near trampling at the mall i went to, she had to come out and actually tell fans to calm down so no one would get hurt. yes it was pandemonium back then at the height of the show.

Wish i got Gillian :( because she is just one of my favorites actresses....

Surprised she didn't get more roles, the only film I can recall seeing her in outside of X files was The Last King of Scotland in which she seemed pretty good. And obviously she was always great in the X files.

Back