• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: WETA Kong vs V-Rex big one, MOTUC Skeletor and Panthor, Marto Conan Swords

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragacin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,
Kong has been on display ina controlled environment and will ship in his original box and original brown mailer. I need $500 USA 48 shipped for him. No international, no trades.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next I have a Skeletor and Panthor set. Perfect shape, complete and displayed only. Will not separate, sorry. No packaging. $40 USA 48 shipped, will do international for $60 shipped.
picture.php

These swords are stainless steel and produced by Marto of Spain several years back. I no longer have the boxes or COA :(. I need $575 each shipped USA 48 or $1110 USA 48 shipped for both. Rock bottom pricing on these and yes they are on eBay for more $ and just for more exposure. I will gladly sell them to a Freak and end the auctions.
Atlantean
picture.php

picture.php

Father's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Back