How many books do you read a month?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many books do you read a month

• Total voters

Xaryen

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just wondering for those comic readers, how many books a month do you read? Which ones?

I've been out of the comic loop for a few years but I'm getting back into it so started reading these books today:

Amazing Spider-Man
Astonishing X-Men (though I may drop it, not sure yet)
Uncanny X-Men (Gotta back my man Cyke)
Wolverine and the X-Men
X-Men (adjectiveless; may drop this one as well)
X-Men: Legacy (love Rogue)

0, comics as a whole I feel have been going down in quality.....
That being said I might start picking up Avengers vs X-men when it comes out, looks pretty good plus I LOVE Olivier Coipel's artwork.

King Darkness can't read. This thread is going to hurt his feelings and embarrass him when someone tells him what it says.

Not really. One is asking what u are currently reading and the other is asking how many books u are reading per month. That's 2 completely different things.:wink1:

Issues come out once a month per title with a few exceptions so by seeing as to how many books were listed as what they're currently reading, it's basically how many books one is reading per month.

That's 2 very similar things, if one doesn't mind doing a bit of thinking themselves. :lecture:wink1:

Issues come out once a month per title with a few exceptions so by seeing as to how many books were listed as what they're currently reading, it's basically how many books one is reading per month.

That's 2 very similar things, if one doesn't mind doing a bit of thinking themselves. :lecture:wink1:

All I'm saying is one is asking what u are reading and the other is a poll on how many u are reading. Though they are talking about books they are still quite different.:monkey1:wink1:

All I'm saying is one is asking what u are reading and the other is a poll on how many u are reading. Though they are talking about books they are still quite different.:monkey1:wink1:

You can't answer the question of "What are you reading?" by going to a "How many books are you reading?" thread since some people will answer with numbers BUT you can answer the question of "How many books are you reading?" by going to the "What books are you reading?" thread since people will most likely list of the books they have subscribed to/on their pull list/they buy regularly.

I don't think I can make it any clearer than that. :lol

I help out at my local comic shop about 4-6 hours a week and I tend to get a great discount on all my books (and other items such as hot toys) so I tend to pick up (and read) a ton of books monthly. I average about 12 books a week. Thank god my real job has some down time or else I'd never get to read them...

I help out at my local comic shop about 4-6 hours a week and I tend to get a great discount on all my books (and other items such as hot toys) so I tend to pick up (and read) a ton of books monthly. I average about 12 books a week. Thank god my real job has some down time or else I'd never get to read them...

You volunteer at your comic shop? That's pretty cool :)

You volunteer at your comic shop? That's pretty cool :)

Ya...I've been going to this shop for the last 15 years or so. The owner asked if I wanted to help out a few hours a week doing minor inventory and in return I get full employee discount perks and store credit and I figured the 4-6 hours I am there a week, I'd probably already be in there hanging out or doing absolutely nothing so why not.... Any way to fund my addiction...haha

Back when I was younger and still lived at home I was reading like 60 titles a month. But that was when there was Image, Valiant, DC, Marvel, and Dark Horse.

Now days its pretty much what ever I can find on sale in TPB or HC. Occasionally Ill go digital if the price is right.

But I have pretty much given up going to comic stores cause I know I would get sucked back in.

Back