Darth Vader 1:1 Life-Size Bust - Is There One Wthout Old Man Inside?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BojTrek

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I could probably search online... but why not go to the pros.

Is there a 1:1 Life-Size Bust of Darth Vader without the old man inside?

I would love one to go along with my 1:1 C-3PO life-size bust. But I do not like the old man Anakin inside... and think it costs more because of it.

Anyone know? Thanks in advance...

There are some customs put there that are cool, our you can perhaps acquire someones set sans the head

Just don't display it with the head. I will sell you mine for 900.00 plus shipping and I will throw the head in for free. You can leave it in the box like I did. And it will be cheaper than buying it from sideshow.

Just don't display it with the head. I will sell you mine for 900.00 plus shipping and I will throw the head in for free. You can leave it in the box like I did. And it will be cheaper than buying it from sideshow.

That's a great deal....!

Yeah, the head is not in the mask when its on display... but for the money I don't think you'll find a better bust.

Well you could always use the head for some jokes, like putting it in your bed, and making a body with pillows so it looks like there is some strange guy in your bed, and wait for the wife to see it :lol

Well you could always use the head for some jokes, like putting it in your bed, and making a body with pillows so it looks like there is some strange guy in your bed, and wait for the wife to see it :lol

My girlfriend already totally hates my 1:1 Endo busts, I simply do not want to scare her more with this one LOL

Great replies everyone... I understand that old Ani is not in the helmet at all... but to pay for that thing makes me sick.

Thanks for the $900 offer... I was looking in the $600-$700 price range... similar to 3PO.

I would love to freak out my wife and/or daughters with Sebastian's grey face on my pillow...

Back