( Horror Movie ) The Cabin in the Woods.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQWnPVOSZKg&feature=related[/ame]

Reminds me of The Evil Dead with a twist.
I would have passed this off as another teen horror movie but with it looking a little different and the fact it seems to be getting really great reviews , some even saying it's the " Scream " of this generation.

It's currently on 92% on Rotten Tomatoes.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_cabin_in_the_woods/

One of my favorite horror sites , Bloody disgusting also say :

" The Cabin In The Woods' Is A Blood Soaked Instant Classic ".

I'm not going to get to excited but it's one to check out.

EDIT :
Found the thread. :slap

Never mind. :rotfl

Looks awesome! I am very very interested.

I also like the fact they are calling this a ''Game Changer''

I will definately see this on the opening weekend.

Last edited:
Well I'll be honest, I think it looks retarded.

Been done a million times before except now the guy from Saw trapped them in Friday the 13th using his giant video game simpsons glass jar force field. Really folks?

Well I'll be honest, I think it looks retarded.

Been done a million times before except now the guy from Saw trapped them in Friday the 13th using his giant video game simpsons glass jar force field. Really folks?

lol yeah seriously it does :lol

i read a review spoiling the movie and while it seems it does have some interesting twists, doesn't sound that great

Joss Whedon.

He only 'co-wrote' though with Drew Goddard, who also directs. Goddard did a lot of work on Buffy, Angel, Alias and Lost before doing Cloverfield though, so I have hope.

It's going to be amazing. I have high hopes for it. Will be there on opening day to support my favorite guy in the biz.

looks decent never heard of this movie before this thread, looks like it has a lot of twist and turns then the normal slasher film. might just the wife out for a movie night.

Back