• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Perseus & Barnes bods, HT ALICE body, THE SHAPE head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mookeylama

Super Freak
Reaction score
my wants!...
*** HT Alice body

*** HT Perseus body

*** The One's the Shape head with hair (HALLOWEENS MICHAEL MYERS)

*** Sideshow Star Wars blasters. Exclusive Obi-wan (EP3) blaster, Cmdr Bly pistol (holster too)

*** Dragon mike connolly jacket

*** Phicen or other seamless body

*** Hot Toys Classic Predator parts. the chest torso armor, with the shoulder guards and the gun.

56599562497495e0c4aa.jpg

*** Vietnam era body armor/flak jacket. something like that vest ^. i think that may be Soldier's Story or Toy soldier brand.

*** and a Soldier's Story neck barbell post
thanks

Last edited:
Hey bro. Got a spare Soldier Story body. How much u willing to pay for it?
Hit me up via PM. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: WTB: Hot Toys Perseus nude body, Vietnam era body armor vest

Ok, good for you bro.

Do you specifically need a Perseus nude body, or would you consider a Hot Toys PMC (guy with shorts) muscle body?

Re: WTB: Hot Toys Perseus body, Vietnam body armor vest, SS Van Helsing stand

yeah, need the Perseus body. i have a few of the PMC, Rambo, Asian det. rubber bods. thanks again tho!

Re: WTB: ACE Aiko head, HT Perseus bod, 'Nam body armor vest, SS Van Helsing stand

Just an FYI, Sideshow didn't included a stand with their 12" Van Helsing.

Re: WTB: ACE Aiko head, HT Perseus bod, 'Nam body armor vest, SS Van Helsing stand

thanks B. i meant the stand that came w/ Anna Valerious. but i was thinking Van had one too, and was hoping that would double the chances of getting one

Re: WTB HT Perseus bod HT NECA 12" Gears, Classic Pred head, ACE Aiko head

Look at Toy anxiety for some of these parts for cheap.

Re: Perseus bod Inflames Boss BDU, THE SHAPE head, Mike Connolly jacket Classic Pred

...........:peace...............................

Re: Barnes bod, long leg pegs, NECA Gears pistol SW blasters Inflames Boss THE SHAPE

PM sent. I have the 1/6 NECA Gears Of War snub pistol that you're looking for. Get back to me when you can. Thanks! :wave

Re: Barnes bod, long leg pegs, NECA Gears pistol SW blasters Inflames Boss THE SHAPE

You got another PM, bro :wave

Back