• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS HT Spider-man, Iron man, Capt. A. breakdown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hot Toys Spider-man-$180

Hot Toys Iron Man Original Mark III-$245

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV Special Project-$270

Hot Toys Captain America broke down

All that's left....:lol

machine gun-$7
pistol-$7

Last edited:
Re: FS HT Thor mint/loose w/helmet mod, Kuato Marty Mcfly,1/6 HT, Medicom, SS MISC PA

Forgot to add Marty head sculpt. :wave

Last edited:
Re: FS HT Thor mint/loose w/helmet mod, Kuato Marty Mcfly,1/6 HT, Medicom, SS MISC PA

pm coming for a lot of items

Trying to get to everyone's PMs accordingly. I'm not at a computer, so it might take a while fellas! :wave

Sorry.

Just want to mention that nothing will be held. FIRST PAID FIRST SERVED!

PM being sent!

Just PM you again

Oh well

Price drop on the Marty head sculpt, Thor and some other parts. :horror

Last edited:

Is it not against board rules to resell illegal head casts?

Is it not against board rules to resell illegal head casts?

He isn't doing the casting, so I don't see the issue...

But that Short Round, he is one unscrupulous character *sarcasm* :dunno

He isn't doing the casting, so I don't see the issue...

But that Short Round, he is one unscrupulous character *sarcasm* :dunno

Just curious. I would like an official response to this though. It is kind of a grey-ish area.

Re: FS HT Thor mint/loose w/helmet mod, Kuato Marty Mcfly, 1/6 HT, Medicom, SS MISC P

That is correct selling recasts is a no no. Making them or not doesn't make a difference.

Back