• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Rambo 2, Sideshow T-800 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanfromindiana

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bought a big lot of toys at an auction and will be posting some of the stuff I'm not keeping up here first. I feel like doodie right now, but will get some pics up as soon as I can. I will consider trades, but it's got to be something I want and of close to the same value. I normally only trade with folks I know as well, it's the easiest way to get ripped off here. I'll charge actual shipping as always.

Hot Toys Rambo First Blood Part 2 - NIB - He's never been out. This is not the Halo it's the original. Souled!!!!!

Sideshow 12" T-800 Exclusive - NIB - $100.00

Gentle Giant Harry Potter Year 5 Bust NIB - $30.00

Gentle Giant Cho Chang Bust NIB - $20.00

P1020198.jpg

P1020199.jpg

10139_l.jpg

cho-chang-bust.jpg

Last edited:
Shew...finally got some pics up...the whole family is fighting off some kind of awful stomach flu. I'll have some more stuff going up here briefly, then to the bay. Lemme know if you have any questions or anything! :clap

Ok, I'm gonna shoo these suckers over to the bay tomorrow or the next...feel free to shoot an offer if you would like.

Back