Survivor: One World (aka the season full of crazies)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt S

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone watching this season and caught tonights ep?

Guys versus Gals - women lost this week, but all eight guys volunteered to go to Tribal in their place....willingly?

If this is not the biggest group of Dumbasses....

Couldn't believe it - none of the guys deserve to be there.

My jaw hit the floor.

Can't wait to see what happens next week. From the teaser, I wonder if they won't switch the teams up...I don't expect a full merge but maybe a random move of a couple people on each side.

Yep, complete group of asshats. What the hell were the guys thinking? How can anyone be so racist as that spoiled brat?

That gay guy cant be for real. He must be an actor the production hired to create drama. Cant picture anyone being so despicable... Loll

This was retarded. If you go to tribal for the ladies you need to tilt it like you need something from them in order to do it. Instead they act like the ladies did them a favor. What a bunch of morons.

This whole season seems to be filled with more people that want to be memorable and a "character" for the show than people who actually want to play Survivor.

It's been like that for a while with all of these "reality" game shows. Seems more and more people go on them to jump start their careers in entertainment than to actually play.

My jaw hit the floor.

Can't wait to see what happens next week. From the teaser, I wonder if they won't switch the teams up...I don't expect a full merge but maybe a random move of a couple people on each side.

it's gonna have to happen the guys will stomp the girls in just about every challenge

Well, not much action in this thread for a while. :lol Kind of a bleh season with two snobby pretty divas in the final. Was hoping the teacher would win especially since she had just lost her job before leaving for the show.

Yeah this season was horrendous. Only saving grace was the fact that they had a midget. Which was awesome. :lol

Yeah, I was hoping he would win when the season started.

I like survivor, this season hasn't started here yet, sad to hear it's crap and full of turds

Well, I won't tell you who won but you're not missing much.

Wow. I don't think this was the best season, but I thought it was overall terriffic. I can't see how anyone could really dislike any of the 3 women in the finals. Those are very upstanding women (in terms of the limited knowledge gathered via a TV show). You'd prefer Alicia or Kat? :cuckoo:

I thought this season was pretty amazing that the women were able to manipulate the men and then stick to their guns to get them all out. Very upstanding game play to bring the 3 strongest women to the end rather than the coat tailers (Christina) or disliked people (Alicia).

Kudos for a good season!

Curious to see who the returning 3 players will be next year. Also, love the 3 team format.

I was happy that the person who dominated the game actually won. I was also really happy that there were no returning "All-Stars" or gimmicky 2nd chances. It wasn't the best cast but I think it's a step in the right direction. If I have to watch Coach for one more season I'm out.

Back