Non Ikea Displays that don't cost $2,000...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drakul

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been browsing the web looking for something decent in the 72H 42W 15D range.

Every website I seem to find that has decent displays (Display2go, tecno....) sells then for $2K and up which seems outrageously expensive....

Any ideas on where I could find something without feeling like I'm losing out on 5+ statues?

I won't think that will holds pfs, it's glasses.
Ikea besta will do it.

I have this cabinet actually, bought it from this company as well.

You can easily fit 6-8 figures on a shelf, depending on how far you space them apart.

I'm using mine just for Star Wars stuff, so I've got 1/6 figures inside 3 shelves, using one shelf for action figures, and another for custom lightsabers. Also mounted 4 vertical lightsaber stands on the outside.

Great value for money. They will only drop it off outside of your place though unless you happen to have a loading dock.

I have this cabinet actually, bought it from this company as well.

You can easily fit 6-8 figures on a shelf, depending on how far you space them apart.

I'm using mine just for Star Wars stuff, so I've got 1/6 figures inside 3 shelves, using one shelf for action figures, and another for custom lightsabers. Also mounted 4 vertical lightsaber stands on the outside.

Great value for money. They will only drop it off outside of your place though unless you happen to have a loading dock.

Would love to see pics

Back