Any pictures of Dream Warrior Freddy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does looks a little "bulky", but once you pose him with his shirt up, to expose the chest of souls I'am sure he is gonna look great!

man I can't wait for him to start shipping out.This is the jason to have...well apart from a possible original movie 12"(no stripes on sleeves and extended arms).crackin'

heh I did mean Freddy:lol ..I've been jason on the brain lately..but good news is that my Freddy shipped last thursday..happy days

Oh I can't wait. Still no word from SS. Freddy looks great and so does the security guard!

denger4000 said:
No word from Sideshow on my stuff either, whats going on? It's been almost a week since the con....

I think any company that went to the con is extremely backed up right now. I think Vader is the priority now, so I don't know how long it will take for you guys to get Freddy and Subject 5. I'll try and take some pics of Vader, Subject 5, and possibly my brother's Freddy soon. No promises though...

I thought the chest of souls was removeable. So it is an actual part of the body? It does look bulky....hope it looks better in person. I already put my order in for this one!!

Cheers,

brad

Yeah, the lack of pics is kinda weird. Things worked out where I could only pick one Sideshow SDCC offering and Freddy was clearly the best, imo. Hopefully this isn't a sign of lack of interest on our (the fans) part :(

Its not a lack of interest, but time. I think most of us are still recovering from SDCC. While pics don't take long to shoot, they seem more time consuming than they really are. I think we're just lazy. :lol But really though, I'll try to take some pics soon...

Yea, I actually have one I planned on reviewing, but he's in the middle of a huge pile of other stuff to get reviewed.

i would post pics but he is in his box right now :eek:

....(runs in a corner and hug knees)

Back