• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MonkeyRM joker mask, Station custom cases for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuck2197

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I hate to do this but I am putting up a few items for sale as I need the money for a few other things. All items are listed with shipping cost inside the US included. I will ship overseas but I prefer shipping Express Mail since it has tracking, but it costs a ton so keep that in mind and if you live outside the US PM me so we can work out shipping costs. I only accept paypal.

My e-bay name is the same as my name here so feel free to check me out. I have also had a few sales here with no issues.

For the most part prices reflect about what I paid + shipping. I will entertain reasonable offers.

Sorry for the cell phone pics I just recently sold my digital camera and haven't replaced it yet.

Hot Toys Superman - Sideshow exclusive item edition. Everything is in great shape (update, looked it over again and found one wrist peg broken. Part of it is still in one of open hands (easy to remove, I just never did) other than that no damage, only displayed briefly. Moved to eBay

Laughing Joker: Monkeyrobotmaster laughing sculpt, TT narrow shoulder body, HT joker clothes (sorry I don't know if this came from DX or not), I might still have the grey jacket and purple coat so ask if you want those included. Please read pricing carefully. You see the joker in a display, that is my resident evil case listed below I just placed a print out of the movie poster on the back side to cover the RE etching. You also see the IMPIRE 004 interrogation table and chairs. Yes the light works. And finally you see the deck of cards and the Monkeyrobotmaster bank robber joker mask. Everything is for sale, here are the prices:

Joker only - body, clothes, sculpt, cards. SOLD
Table and chairs - SOLD
Bank Robber mask - $45 shipped in the US

photo8.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Rainman Gangboy, HT RE Alice, Custon RE1 Alice, Station custom cases for sale

Hot Toys Spiderman3 - Box has minor shelf wear. only displayed very briefly. One of the spare red wrist pegs was broken so there is only one spare left, other than that everything is included and in perfect condition. SOLD

Custom Neo - HT Narrow shoulder body, Headplay head, Triad shirt and jacket, SMCG boots, Stevo shoulder holster, various weapons, stand with EVILFACE decal SOLD

photo1-2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Rainman Gangboy, HT RE Alice, Custon RE1 Alice, Station custom cases for sale

Custon Station Cases:

I have 3 cases for sale.

1. Single figure size (base of plexiglass is roughly 8x8 inches with standard black wood base): Alex Delarge $55 shipped in US
2. Single figure size (base of plexiglass is roughly 8x8 inches): The Dude SOLD
3. Double figure size (base of plexiglass is roughly 12x8 inches with standard black wood base): RE Alice $85 shipped in US

Here are pics of the etchings on the case, located at bottom left as you look at front.

IMG_5313.jpg

IMG_5309.jpg

Last edited:

pm sent on both clock and alice

PM's replied too.

Can you ship those cases internationally?

Ta

Sure no problem, it's just going to cost a bit more. I'd prefer to ship express so there is tracking, but if you are willing to risk it and not hold me responsible if they get lost in the mail I could ship them cheaper. PM me and we can try and work something out. Let me know which ones you want.

Update:
Rainman Alex - SOLD
HT Alice - SOLD
Custom Alice - SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Station custom cases for sale (Alex Delarge, The big Lebowski, RE Alice)

bump, All of my Station custom cases are still available.

Re: HT Spiderman and Superman, Station custom cases for sale

Bump added HT Superman and Spiderman to first page

Re: HT Spiderman and Superman, Monkeyrobotmaster laughing joStation custom cases for

Bump added pics and monkeyrobotmaster laughing joker

Re: HT Spiderman and Superman, MonkeyRM laughing joker, Station custom cases for sale

Bump, lowered price of HT Superman and HT Spiderman.

Re: HT Spiderman and Superman, MonkeyRM laughing joker, Station custom cases for sale

All PM's replied to.

Dude light up Station case is pending.

Joker SOLD!

Reduced price on table and chairs, and MRM Bank robber mask.

Tuck2197

Tx for selling the figure 11 minutes after you ask me to give you an answer when I said I want it .

PM sent on table & chair set.

PM sent :D
:duff

Tuck2197

Tx for selling the figure 11 minutes after you ask me to give you an answer when I said I want it .

Sorry buddy, but you asked for a reduced price. I made an offer, you hadn't replied with confirmation that you accepted the offer. I had 6 other offers and the guy who paid, did so and gave me my full asking price before I had a reply from you. I went with the highest offer who paid first.

No problem

But that was 11 minutes from when you sent an email
I think you should at least wait . I just asked if you can go lower.

Back