• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Predalien, T-700, Neca 1/4 Pred, MP Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MistahChewie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, freaks. Have some items for sale. Prices include shipping in the U.S., no international for the moment, sorry. Any questions, please PM me or send an email to [email protected]

Hot Toys Predalien - $350 OBO:
Bought this a few days ago. Very disappointed with this purchase. Incredibly difficult to keep a pose but looks amazing when it's done. Figure is in good condition, with exception of the leg joints being loose. Read this is common with this figure. Also, rubber in the leg area has peeled a bit, please refer to the pics. I'm not the original owner

14mzpz.jpg

2u6ofeu.jpg

287he1h.jpg

Hot Toys T-700: $130 (Regular Hot Toys stand not included)
Purchased this from another boardie. It's in great condition, however the base that holds the figure does not attach to the yellow stand. The original owner must have not known about this since it looked like he had not assembled the stand when I purchased it.

1iz77n.jpg

Neca 1/4 Pred - SOLD

fnxyrm.jpg

Hasbro MP Prime - $40:

Figure is in bad shape. Legs have some paint chipping off. Replaced the original smoke stacks with longer ones, however one is slightly bent. Original smoke stacks are included. Missing the original base and instructions.

osy6c9.jpg

10ic583.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Predalien, Neca 1/4 Pred, MP Prime

Take the Predalien back to the person you got it from!

I can do that?! :rotfl

I would but I don't know when I can head back out there again. I figured it'd save myself the hassle and unload him off here but be upfront and honest about the condition :)

Back