• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fathom kianni broken statue f/s

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eamon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sadly my Micheal Turner Kianni statue was knocked over by my snow board recently much to my annoyance.

I bought a replacement and was wondering if anybody out there, especially costumizers or sculptors would want this broken statue.

As you can see she displays fine and still pretty impressive to look at.

Her thumb is gone and I couldn't find it sadly. Her hair is cracked in a few spots at the very back, the base is broken in one big piece and two tiny pieces. These have been repaired. The little scarf around her sword arm has a small piece missing under her arm.
All totally fixable in the right hands methinks!

I am in the UK and will ship anywhere.

I would accept any decent offer. I am not expecting a lot given she the damage and her needing a thumb. :)

P1011230.jpg

P1011233.jpg

P1011234.jpg

Mine had taken a similar but much harder fall a few months back. Mine didn't just lose her thumb but broke into a billion pieces. Good luck on your sale.

wow.mine has the exact same break at the thumb.also has the hair at the back broken too and the armband.
i didnt knock mine over though....it was the drooping at the base.
awesome statue nonetheless...

I managed to scare a replacement for dead cheap as I think it's too good a statue.

What do you think I should do if no one wants it? It seems crazy to just through it away!

Back