• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Complete set of Mattel Ghostbusters with custom stands!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsokyra

Super Freak
Reaction score
All four Ghostbusters come with all original accessories and boxes...

Each comes with a custom HT stand with nameplate (made by Evilface)

Asking $300+shipping

Paypal + 3% fees only please...Thanks!

84ecdbaf-f604-4400-bd6f-076c64d9c017.jpg

Last edited:
Great picture! Who made the custom figure stand decals for you? Evilface? Very cool!

Oh yeah...BUMP! :wave

I love that mini Ghostbusters framed movie poster! How did you make that? I have the original movie poster aka "one-sheet" from when the movie was released in 1984.

I make those custom mini posters for all of my figures...they have real wood frames and clear plastic covers :)

Great picture! Who made the custom figure stand decals for you? Evilface? Very cool!

Oh yeah...BUMP! :wave

I love that mini Ghostbusters framed movie poster! How did you make that? I have the original movie poster aka "one-sheet" from when the movie was released in 1984.

So without the "..Oh yeah...BUMP!..", this thread would have remained on bottom?

:censored

I'll take all the bumps I can get! Hope you're enjoying those Battle Droids j97e1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back