• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lifesize Thor Chris Hemsworth bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lurtz001

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale I have my Lifesize Thor bust by Daz Harvey.
This has been professionally finished by Daz, who completed a run of 5 finished busts... This is the artist proof.
These were offered for £650, but I'm asking £500 !!!!(cash on collection, or paypal if fees are covered)
Due to the size , collection is preferred but I can post for £25 within the UK, £40 within the EU and £60 for the US

imagexoc.jpg
[/IMG]

imagekpe.jpg
[/IMG]

imagebno.jpg
[/IMG]

imagexhdx.jpg
[/IMG]

This piece is amazing and a steal of a deal,only like 5 were made right? If i had some spare cash i would take this off your hands in a heartbeat!

Man, I'm not going to lie... those two busts are down right creepy!

It's like you chopped off Hemsworth and Evans' heads and put them on shelves!

Pretty awesome stuff right there!

M.

Creepy lol you get used to them being there. They are very lifelike, and Thor has one of the best paint application I've seen, and the hair work ain't too shabby either :)

Plenty of interest in this, but still available at the minute. The postal charges are for a fully insured and trackable service :)

Back