PF Buffy hair fix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A while back SS said there would be a tweak to PF Buffy's hair flip. Does this look like it's been done? Anybody at SDCC have a look at the PF Buffy?

buffy.jpg

Gruff Old Bear said:
A while back SS said there would be a tweak to PF Buffy's hair flip. Does this look like it's been done? Anybody at SDCC have a look at the PF Buffy?

buffy.jpg

I read in another part of the forum that someone saw it and said it looked like the tweaking had been done.

Going to have to agree with that....the synthetic hair would've worked a lot better.

I'm very disappointed in this compared to the prototype. The hair is so much less detailed, and the cleavage is no longer..."cleaved" properly. It looks like one big "uniboob" with a slight crease down the middle instead of two breasts. These are not good changes...

ew.im glad I did not waste my money now.
Her hair is flat and worse and the boobs,what did they do.
And she looks so sad.Poor buffy

Yep, I would have rathered they not do the changes....That "hair fix" is just wrong, looks like she just got out of a mud bath....and as for the "missing cleavage".:confused: ...That was the MAIN SELLING POINT for me!!!:lol

I am going to cancel my order immediately....They ruined it totally.

Its comes into the neck alot still and still doesnt sit naturally. I hoped the 'tweak' would mean a fuller and more natural style, not just making the flips hang down.
Her assets arent as obvious unfortunately, but as a whole I really like the piece.
Still glad I have my excl on order. She and spike will look amazing in a well lit display

For me, the hair is not the main problem, it is the "uniboob" as someone called it , there's not a better word to describe it so I'll keep using it :lol :lol :lol I might consider cancelling my pre-order but I got it from redplanettoys and they do not do refunds...so.... anyway I would probably end up getting her. The face sculpt which is usually what concerns methe most on final products remains untouched in its perfection :eek:

I did flexpay and the first payment has been made, now
after seeing the hair change I don't think she looks very
good. Flat and unattractive hair. Not sure how I can
cancel her now one payment has been made. Willing
to cover the fee involved but I don't want Buffy now
they have ruined her.

Don't jump the gun just yet. Have they updated the pics on the site? It could all be a trick of the light, or even the proto, till the production version ships out. I'd wait for all the Con mayhem to settle down. Answers may be yet to follow.

I am waiting to see better pics of her from the con.
There are a few here on the forum but they are very
clear.
I just hope they haven't ruined her. I was really looking
forward to Buffy PF. If I still don't like her after the con
I will contact customer service to see what can be done.

Tah Creech

The changes have not been for the better. I hope they sort this out as I really want a PF Buffy. But I won't keep my order if she appears like those SDCC 06 pictures.

You could take it up with Sideshow. Im sure they read these threads and would know were not happy. I just hope they can hear us and try again.
This is a highly anticipated piece for so many, so I hope they could try one more time to get her perfect. I think also its like the hair is one big flat whoosh, instead of intricately detailed hairs like Andy B does so well.

Although these changes havent been what we've all hoped, I can still honestly say that I still like it and it will be mine regardless. Just that pesky hair and uni boob prob.

PLus, in so many pics, it looks as though she has REAL eyelashes!

That pic from RS is just horrible. The hair just looks like a blob with no detail at all. Couldn't even get past the hair to the uniboob until you guys mentioned it. I really hope this is a horrible joke. Surely the lighting, camera, etc couldn't make Buffy look this bad :monkey2

Back