Jack Sparrow Customization Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHaleyArt

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Since there's a lot of info and pics here I thought it a good idea to create a new thread for the various incarnations of Jack that have been popping up. I'll start this off with Ultimate Unison/Hot toys comparison that people have been wanting to know about...and if they have interchangeable parts.

UU jack has a larger head sculpt. That's the main thing for people that just wanted to switch heads.

Granted this is my custom Jack DX, but same body with diff clothes. You'll get the idea.

UUJack064.jpg
UUJack063.jpg

...and this is the UU head on HT. A little big, but with all the gear and Great Coat, you might pull it off. It's a big contrast, though as the HT head is small to begin with.
UUJack0462.jpg
UUJack0442.jpg
UUJack0072.jpg
UUJack0042.jpg

Now the body that I do think the UU head is in scale with is a weird one...the DCD 12". The one used for figures like V for Vendetta and Rorschach, etc.
UUJack0142.jpg
UUJack0152.jpg

The problem is that there's no Great Coat that's going to look good on it as they're all too small for this body. Some of the other clothes are stretching it as well, but you can pull it off.
The rubber chest from the UU:
UUJack0092.jpg

...put on the DCD:
UUJack0212.jpg

UUJack0272.jpg
UUJack0342.jpg

UUJack0302.jpg
UUJack0262.jpg

UUJack0402.jpg
UUJack0392.jpg

UUJack043.jpg
UUJack0422.jpg

UUJack0472.jpg

I want this version to have the coat...so this won't work. It's really a tight fit. It's worth exploring for those that want to customize the DCD body to make it more posable. And if you can find someone to make you a large Coat...and a slighter bigger vest...you're golden.

so...back to the UU body. The Hot Toys coat isn't a good fit on that either...go figure. The best all around jacket, I found was the orginal Medicom jacket...just have to replace the buttons.
UUJack0482.jpg
UUJack0532.jpg

UUJack0742.jpg
UUJack0702.jpg

UUJack0712.jpg

UUJack0602.jpg

UUJack083.jpg

Amazing post man!!! :rock

Thank you very much for the comparison and all the photos. I think that much more real UU torso that of HT. Great Hybrid Jack!

Placing the Hot Toys sculpt next to the Enterbay sculpt just highlights how superior the EB one is!

:clap beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say I'm very impressed with the EB head, much more than I originally thought.
Yea...it really is a nice piece. What throws it off (initially) is the scale of the head with all the weird, multiple scales of the UU figure and accessories. There's things I like/dislike about both HTs and the UU...but the UU sculpt/paint has more life (imo) in it. Would have been interesting to see what the sculpt would be like with PERS.

Back