Just joined the site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hofmanjc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just joined the site, however, I have been collecting Sideshow products for a couple years now. I have some of the sixth scale figures: Star Wars, The Dead, Universal Monsters, but I focus mostly on the Premium Format Figures. I have most all the Star Wars PF's and all The Dead, all the Indiana Jones, a lot of the Universal Monsters and am getting started with the Marvel line. Just like to collect stuff from my favorite movies or shows and horror and sci-fi things. I am in the process of getting some shelving built so I can get most of my Sideshow collection on display. Hope to have it done in a couple months, got to get my father-in-law to help me build them as I am not very handy at that sort of thing. Once I have everything set up I'll post some pictures of the always growing collection. By the way, I am looking for a Gambit PF figure at the moment, let me know if you have one available.

Thanks, me too, as it is still boxed up, other than my PF Vader, Grievous and Stormtrooper. :lol

Back