Any Info on C-3PO and R2-D2 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So does anyone know anything about when we might see these up for sale? I know they are doing them but it's been very silent since we saw that preview video.

Here's a conversation at Sideshow Collectibles by Cool Toy Review article:

DMM Moving on to the Premium Format Figure lines, what are you most excited about, and it doesn’t have to be a Star Wars piece?

BB You know I’m a Star Wars guy… Well, we were talking about the C-3PO and R2-D2. These have been a labour of love for three years, so I’m really excited to see them come together and make it to fans’ hands. The other ambitions of Star Wars PFs go in the tradition of Darth Talon. We have a couple of great females coming up. I think those may have been teased already.

DMM Mara Jade has been mentioned, and I seem to recall seeing some sketches for a Shaak Ti…

BB I think we’ve shown a little of Aayla Secura’s design. She’ll be coming up real quick along with one of her lovely female companions. Then we’ll be getting back into more armoured and interesting Imperial stuff.

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/Conversation-SSC.asp

Back